Sergio_Bino's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Walking through São Paulo downtown

Hello!

This is the result of an unpretentious walk through the downtown of São Paulo.

It's just an idea of what we can find there. This was not planned, it just coincided that I am there.

I hope you enjoy.

Chunch "Nossa Senhora da Conceição (Santa Efigênia)"Chunch "Nossa Senhora da Conceição (Santa Efigênia)"2.jpeg3.jpeg4.jpeg5.jpeg6.jpegA stained glass window hidden by a doorA stained glass window hidden by a door"Santa Efigênia" viaduct"Santa Efigênia" viaduct9.jpeg10.jpegCultural Center of "Correios"Cultural Center of "Correios"12.jpeg13.jpegThree historic buildings: "Banco do Brasil", "Banespa"  e "Martinelli"Three historic buildings: "Banco do Brasil", "Banespa" e "Martinelli"15.jpeg"Ramos de Azevedo" Square"Ramos de Azevedo" Square17.jpeg18.jpeg"Carlos Gomes" Monument"Carlos Gomes" Monument20.jpeg21.jpeg22.jpeg23.jpeg24.jpeg25.jpeg27.jpeg28.jpeg"Teatro Municipal" of "São Paulo""Teatro Municipal" of "São Paulo"30.jpeg31.jpeg32.jpeg33.jpeg34.jpeg

São Paulo, SP, Brasil
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Walking through São Paulo downtown

That is nice @Sergio_Bino  - this forum is for discussing photographic techniques, perhaps you might like to share some of your images in the Share Photos and Discoveries board?

Always read the headline post about what the board is for. I will move this post to that board now.

Just a note too, you can only contribute 1,000 photos on Connect so sometimes less is more if you know what I mean.

Regards Paul

Level 8

@Sergio_Bino wrote:

Hello!

This is the result of an unpretentious walk through the downtown of São Paulo.

It's just an idea of what we can find there. This was not planned, it just coincided that I am there.

I hope you enjoy.

Chunch "Nossa Senhora da Conceição (Santa Efigênia)"Chunch "Nossa Senhora da Conceição (Santa Efigênia)"2.jpeg3.jpeg4.jpeg5.jpeg6.jpegA stained glass window hidden by a doorA stained glass window hidden by a door"Santa Efigênia" viaduct"Santa Efigênia" viaduct9.jpeg10.jpegCultural Center of "Correios"Cultural Center of "Correios"12.jpeg13.jpegThree historic buildings: "Banco do Brasil", "Banespa"  e "Martinelli"Three historic buildings: "Banco do Brasil", "Banespa" e "Martinelli"15.jpeg"Ramos de Azevedo" Square"Ramos de Azevedo" Square17.jpeg18.jpeg"Carlos Gomes" Monument"Carlos Gomes" Monument20.jpeg21.jpeg22.jpeg23.jpeg24.jpeg25.jpeg27.jpeg28.jpeg"Teatro Municipal" of "São Paulo""Teatro Municipal" of "São Paulo"30.jpeg31.jpeg32.jpeg33.jpeg34.jpeg

Hi Sergio,

Beautiful photos. I love them all. I hope you would take the advice from Paul.

Cheers

Level 8

Oh, I'm sorry. I will pay more attention next time. Thanks for moving to correct board, and for the tips.

Best regards!

Level 8

Thank you. Yes I apreciate the tips and I will pay attentio  next time. And choose less photos with more impact. 

Best regards!

Level 8

@Sergio_Bino wrote:

Thank you. Yes I apreciate the tips and I will pay attentio  next time. And choose less photos with more impact. 

Best regards!

No worries. You are welcome.

We learn by doing mistakes. 🙂

Cheers