iyudhi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Visiting the first KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) in the world!

Also as a side note, some KFCs serve fried chicken gizzards and livers as part of their menu. Some have it listed on their menu, but the one in Indiana actually had it as part of their secret menu. I got it when I was in Kentucky as well a few years back. It was really good in small doses (you do not want to eat them all yourself on one sitting).

I tried ordering it in California and Utah (yesterday), and got funny looks 😛

Googler

KFC has a secret menu?!?!?! Whoa. I would order it at a KFC near me but I'm trying to avoid fast food and I wouldn't eat them! Hahah! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Hahah go ahead @TraciC we won't tell 😛

Level 8

I wonder how many of us visited KFC yesterday.  Count me as one.

Last night reflected the great influence of a good review on me.

After dropping off a package near a junction in an area never visited, I started doing what a LG might do - looking around and compare with Maps.

A direction towards 福德三路 was chosen.  Half way through, I saw a familiar sign.  

From this point onwards, I virtually stopped looking for POIs and slowly moving closer and closer.

Like @TraciC, I am trying to avoid fast food from chain shops.  Then I found an excuse - 

南洋沙嗲烤雞激省餐-b.jpg

They are promoting a new favor.  Even better, it is not deep fried by oil, it is roasted.

@iyudhi's post  reminded me the best fried chicken I tasted from Indonesia, so its Malaysian Satay favor stopped my hesitation.

And it turned out, it is not fast food - they only start cooking after I ordered, and it took them 20 minutes to prepare.

It is well worth the wait.

Their seatings in Taiwan can be quite relaxing, thus making it a good overall experience for me.

P_20160830_192814_HDR.jpg.

When I walked back, I suddenly realize there were lots of food kiosks along the street, normally they are my 1st choices for dinner.

What a powerful post, kudos to IvanY!

Googler

So very cool, thank you for sharing, @YK1001. I do believe this makes @iyudhi an influential person. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

He is.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for the kind words @YK1001 @TraciC 🙂

Level 8

One of my wife's friends used to work at KFC. I have a zip lock package the size of a baseball with the secret spices.

Someone could send them out for spectro-analysis ??? @iyudhi

@IvanY wrote:

Thanks for the kind words @YK1001 @TraciC 🙂

@iyudhi shall I start the bidding at say 10 Kudos?

Connect Moderator

LOL @JLocal I'd say it's worth much more than that 😛

Level 8

Up for grabs! secret recipe with 11 herbs and spicesUp for grabs! secret recipe with 11 herbs and spices