ThanulakshanS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Two Wheel Friend

Good luck brother @KarthikeyanLandRov & be aware always about speed limit....! thanks for sharing.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Wow @KarthikeyanLandRov I Really Like The Pulsar 220 , Its Like Butter Fly > And Also Royal Enfield Thats Awesome Man The Sounds Boom 🙂 The Heart Beat Increase While A Enfield Crossing Me Bro

Connect Moderator

Whoaaaa, nice ride @KarthikeyanLandRov!! Looking very stylish on your new bike!

Happy Riding!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Thanks @mhjn you to buy this Royal Enfield 350 Classici suggested this it will provide you 100% great smooth drive compare to other bullets. i give you guarantee for 100% sure for smooth ride at all in any kind of roads. You no need to believe my words here. Pls go and get a test on all the bulls in worst road then you will realize my above words.

Level 10

Level 8

✌✌✌👍👍👍👍👍👍 thanx for the suggestion bro @KarthikeyanLandRov

Level 10

Thank you Bro. @Kamalhasnainee. thanks for your valuable comments. also share your "Two wheels" experience.

Level 10

Thanks @ThanulakshanS

I was interested in Royal Enfield:

That Thump Sound is really awesome.I was no heading before i have that Royal Enfield classic. I have first driven this bike really i feel awesome and feel like royal . Now i had ride 2500 kms my bike its overall feedback is so good to my knowledge, i would like to recommend all of you if your budget is more than come to 1.5 Lakh then you should purchase this royal enfield classic 350. i don't know Royal Enfield 350 classic is how much cost comes in your country @ThanulakshanS.

Yes we can that Pulsar, Butterfly experience with in get ride.

Level 10