SHTalukder's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Trip Singapore and Malaysia

Both of nice country. I like this place.Sentosa Island Hanging Bridge  Singapore.Sentosa Island Hanging Bridge Singapore.Sentosa Island It's really nice place.Sentosa Island It's really nice place.Sentosa Island Singapore .Sentosa Island Singapore .Vivo City Singapore.Vivo City Singapore.Me and Belly Singapore.Me and Belly Singapore.KL MalaysiaKL MalaysiaKL MalaysiaKL MalaysiaKL MalaysiaKL MalaysiaDSC_1188.jpgDSC_1108.jpg

Singapore & Malaya Khek Liew Clan Assn Lorong 11 Geylang Singapore
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Trip Singapore and Malaysia

Hi @SHTalukder ,

seems like you visited Sentosa island on Singapore! Hope you enjoyed your trip here!

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SHTalukder,

Nice pictures. Please could you also tell us a bit more about the locations in the the images you posted?  I recommend adding more detail and information. Sharing more information about the images you upload help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts:).

Many thanks.

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 10
Solution

Hi @SHTalukder ,

seems like you visited Sentosa island on Singapore! Hope you enjoyed your trip here!

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 8

Hi @MariaBi

Thanks for suggestion. I try my best submit all location and details.

Thanks.  

Level 8

Hi @JulienH

Thanks a lot. I like National Park also.

Thanks. 

Level 5

Dear Friend ,

@JulienH wrote:

Hi @SHTalukder ,

@JulienH wrote:

Hi @SHTalukder ,

From Johor , how long does it take to singapore by Ship ?

Please advise how to save money in Singapore on Sunday.

Thanks 

Phan Ngoc Truong

Level 3

enjoy your trip, guys