trihatma_yoga's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Traveling in Bali!

Hello Guys, i'm Yoga from Indonesia, Bali is my favorite island, have you ever been there?

i will go back to bali for a month in august this year,

what the most unforgetable place or moment along you explore this paradise island don't forget yo post your fav picture! 

IMG_20170317_065810_114.jpgIMG_20170321_185654_480.jpgIMG_20170322_080116_818.jpg

Bali, Indonesia
15 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Traveling in Bali!

Great to look at some of the beautiful historic places of Bali @trihatma_yoga thanks for sharing. Make sure you check on the volcano status as flights in and out are suspended today.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Thanks for adding my post as the solution, I've taken that off because we try to keep solutions as markers for questions and answers @trihatma_yoga

have a great time in Bali

Level 8

Super! I'm visiting Indonesia for 3 weeks in November on a holiday. I'm definitely going to visit Bali 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @trihatma_yoga,

Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures with us!

I personally haven't been to Bali, but if you are looking for tips, I recommend that you check @Michaelthebuzz's post - Have you HEARD about "The other side of Bali?" Indonesia Part 1. If you find he's post interesting, feel free to also take a look at Part 2 and Part 3. 🙂

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

wow super, thanks @KlaudiyaG for your recommendation post .. i've read  @Michaelthebuzz's post and definitely i will visiting nusa penida island 

Level 6

hi @ThamaraKandabada

wow great, will you visiting java island too? i recommend you Borobudur Temple, it's the biggest buddhha temple in the world, catch the beautiful sunrise there 1_2 - Copy.jpg2 - Copy.jpg22 - Copy.jpg

Level 7

YES Please! 
Bali is a Must! you'll have a blast in Bali, 
visit Nusa Penida! hit me up if you need tips or guidance , i'll be very happy to assist 🙂 

Level 7

Thanks @KlaudiyaG ! YEs Nusa Peida is Def a must-visited place!!!!! @trihatma_yoga !

Level 8

I will! I have 3 weeks so I will try to visit as many places as possible 🙂 Thanks for the tip.