BK_GAJENDRA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Taj Mahal, one of the most beautiful monuments, is one of the Seven wonders of the world.

I love the english pronunce for Taj Mahal, it's so sweet.

Can you confirm this is the hindi translation? ताज महल

It's a little harder, as prononunced by Google translate

Level 9

Re: Taj Mahal, one of the most beautiful monuments, is one of the Seven wonders of the world.

@AnuradhaP wow beautiful pictures 🙂

Level 9

Wow... thanks for sharing here.. All pic are superb@AnuradhaP

Bk gajendra
Level 9

Sure, you people are always welcome to India @IlankovanT

Bk gajendra
Connect Moderator

Yes @LucioV, that's correct. 

@LucioV wrote:

I love the english pronunce for Taj Mahal, it's so sweet.

Can you confirm this is the hindi translation? ताज महल

It's a little harder, as prononunced by Google translate

Level 9

It's really amazing place in whole world
Level 9

ताज महल(Hindi version) @LucioV

Bk gajendra
Level 9

Yes, its an amazing place@AsiveC

Bk gajendra
Connect Moderator

Indeed, this marvel of architecture is a sight to see. Taj Mahal looks at its best on a moonlit night. The authority turns all the lights off then and the white marbles glow in moonlight. Nobody can afford to miss the beauty then. It'll be a crime not to visit Tajmahal if someone is in Delhi. 

Here are some of my photos from my visit to Tajmahal in 2012. 

I would refer to the guide who explained us about the entrance of Tajmahal in his language- "yeh jo gumbad aap dekh rahe hai, iske aage bhi gyara aur peeche se bhi gyara gumbad hai. Kul milake bais gumbad. Matlab, is mahal banane mein bais saal lage hue hai."

Meaning (in short)- it took 22 years to make this Tajmahal. And it is showing at the entrance with those 22 domes on top (11 in the fornt and 11 at the back).

The entrance of TajmahalThe entrance of TajmahalA typical and must-do pose when you are in front of Tajmahal :PA typical and must-do pose when you are in front of Tajmahal 😛My first sight of the TajmahalMy first sight of the TajmahalReflection of the marble structure in the waterReflection of the marble structure in the water

Level 9

Thanks for sharing the pics...Nicely described about front gate@SoniaK

Bk gajendra