Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Sunrise with mountains

9 comments
Level 10

Re: Sunset with mountains

I totally agree @LucioV     I like your photo very much. Sunset over Spruce Run reservoir in New JerseySunset over Spruce Run reservoir in New Jersey

Here is my contribution to a beautiful mountain sunset. 

Regards @Koby

Level 10

Thanks @Koby! I've changed the title of the post, because it was actually a sunrise! 🙂 Sorry, sometimes I'm too tired to post on connect 😄

Level 10

Re: Sunrise with mountains

Nice sunrise photo @LucioV thanks for sharing Sunset point karnuphuli river, Chittagong, BangladeshSunset point karnuphuli river, Chittagong, Bangladesh

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LucioV,

A beautiful sunrise, thanks for sharing.

Sunrises are always special, but those surrounded by mountains and those born in the sea are the most. Which mountain is this, by the way?

IMG_1567.JPG

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Not to worry @LucioV as it's difficult to distinguish between sunrise and sunset photos. Both are equally beautiful. Best wishes. @Koby

@MashaPS  @MdEmranulHoque

Level 10

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LucioV,

Thank you very much for the addition. 

See you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thanks @LucioV for sharing such nice photo!

I love sunset too and always make photos.I woul like to share some of them.Sunset in Mallorca and sunset in Yoshkar-Ola-repablic Mariy-El,Russia.

sunset in Mallorcasunset in Mallorcasunset in Yoshkar-Olasunset in Yoshkar-Ola

Level 10