Rcostaval's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Sun

The Sun yesterday afternoonThe Sun yesterday afternoonOn Belo Horizonte's higuest placeOn Belo Horizonte's higuest place

• Always beautiful
Ricardo Costa Val do Rosário
Belo Horizonte, MG, Brasil
11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Sun

Lovely sunset @Rcostaval your photos should be posted to the Photos and Discoveries board rather than Photography which is for talking about photography. I will move your post.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Lovely sunset @Rcostaval your photos should be posted to the Photos and Discoveries board rather than Photography which is for talking about photography. I will move your post.

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Mr. Pavlinovich

I thank you for your kindness and traje this opportunity reinforce all my satisfaction with my "Local Guide's way of life "

I am really looking to hear from all of you personally. 

Ricardo

Level 6

9FFB6D79-2570-4E03-8F70-3F8857040EDA.jpeg

Hoje também foi maravilhoso... 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Rcostaval,

I really like your photos too. In addition to @PaulPavlinovich's comment, I'd like to suggest you to take a look at these tips for posting your photos on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi Mrs NaDya. 

I appreciate your attention and had also followed your suggestion.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, 

Ricardo Rosario 

Level 5

Belo Horizonte é sempre linda! ❤️

Level 6

20160428_195201.jpg

20170728_200626.jpg

20170728_201151.jpg

20170728_200600.jpg

20170728_200554.jpg

20170728_200547.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Nicholai,

Great shots! When and where did you take them? 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

WOW! Great photos. I love shooting the sunset!