Pointcomma's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Should have Snapchat made it this far?

I think it was doomed to fail the second they thought they deserved all the money it received. he company has struggled since its inception to find ways to monetize its here-for-a-limited-time camera app. Its most recent redesign is a clear attempt to shove as many of those moneymaking features as possible in front of its users' faces, and as you might expect, it's not going so well. Kylie Jenner, tweeted about how Snapchat has lost its way, presumably post-redesign. Bloomberg pointed out that this tweet occurred alongside a 7.2-percent drop in SNAP's share price, which wiped about $1 billion off the company's market value. 

KylieJenner-twitter-snapchat.png

Kylie Jenner, twitter, snapchat.

- Mark Crutch www.markcrutch.com Pointcomma Inc. www.pointcommainc.com
Dramatics NYC 2nd Ave, 2nd Avenue, New York, NY, USA
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Should have Snapchat made it this far?

@Pointcomma

IT'S​ not the right place for this conversation but its really sad

Level 5

Pointcomma Inc certified google street viewPointcomma Inc certified google street view

Hmmmmm👃🏼✍️😇🙀👄🙏🏼✍️

- Mark Crutch www.markcrutch.com Pointcomma Inc. www.pointcommainc.com
Level 8

Hi @Pointcomma, Welcome to Local Guides Connect and I am very happy to meet you.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, May I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

About Local Guides

Community
Contribute to Google Maps
Level 8

@Pointcomma wrote:

Pointcomma Inc certified google street viewPointcomma Inc certified google street view

Hmmmmm👃🏼✍️😇🙀👄🙏🏼✍️

Cool capture.

Thanks