MonicaL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Sharing some of the beauty of my country - Argentina

Hi everyone, i just feel the need to share with you some of the most amazing landscapes my country have to offer. I really feel inspired by the capacity of bringing the world closer and to do it as easily as possible. Thanks Maps for let us grow with you and show with proud our beloved places.

Costanera corrientesCostanera corrientes

Iglesia la Merced CorrientesIglesia la Merced Corrientes

UshuaiaUshuaia

Lago BarilocheLago Bariloche

Costanera BarilocheCostanera Bariloche

Lago Puelo BarilocheLago Puelo Bariloche

Lago escondido BarilocheLago escondido Bariloche

Lago BarilocheLago Bariloche

Argentina
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Sharing some of the beauty of my country - Argentina

Hi @MonicaL very nice photos. Can you please describe where the photos were created?

Tip:

Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce Yourself - April 2017. Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general. Good luck.

Level 5

very beautiful

Level 8

@MonicaL Very beautiful photos indeed!!

Level 5

Thanks!! Im very proud of the beauty of my country

Level 5

The photos where taken in Argentina, some in San Carlos de Bariloche, Neuquen (Mountains and lake) the port one is from Usuaia, the southest city in the world (the end of the world) and the riverside one are from my own city, Corrientes, on the North east of the country, looking the shore of Rio Parana (River), one of the largest ones in the world, its starts on the Amazona Forest and go throught to Rio de la Plata (Buenos Aires - Uruguay)

@MiroslavK wrote:

Hi @MonicaL very nice photos. Can you please describe where the photos were created?

Tip:

Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce Yourself - April 2017. Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general. Good luck.

Level 10

@MonicaL Very beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing...