tabby081's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Ramadan Photos 2017

Muslims around the world will begin Ramadan on Friday 26th May 2017. 

This is a very important month in the Muslim calendar across the globe, Muslims will fast from dawn to sunset every day and we are unable to eat or drink during this time for one month, . 

It will be fantastic if Local Guides like myself, can connect and share pictures of this festive month. 

Ramadan KareemRamadan Kareem

6 comments
Level 10

Re: Ramadan Photos 2017

@tabby081 Beautiful photo and happy Ramadan.

Level 8

Okay,  start first ramadan start sharing photos local ramadan dishes and culture 

Level 2

Good photos

Level 8

@tabby081 wrote:

Muslims around the world will begin Ramadan on Friday 26th May 2017. 

This is a very important month in the Muslim calendar across the globe, Muslims will fast from dawn to sunset every day and we are unable to eat or drink during this time for one month, . 

It will be fantastic if Local Guides like myself, can connect and share pictures of this festive month. 

Ramadan KareemRamadan Kareem

Hello @tabby081

Greetings from the Maldives 🇲🇻

I'll share some photos from 1st day of Ramadan in Maldives. 

IMG_0132.PNG

Measured 33.5 inch tall pumpkinMeasured 33.5 inch tall pumpkin

Me holding the 33.5 inch pumpkinMe holding the 33.5 inch pumpkin

After Breaking fast, mosques are getting filled and people are praying outside the mosque.After Breaking fast, mosques are getting filled and people are praying outside the mosque.

People praying on main Street Majeedee Magu in Capital City Male' MaldivesPeople praying on main Street Majeedee Magu in Capital City Male' Maldives

Cheers

Connect Moderator

Hermosa foto la que compartiste @tabby081, de un acontecimiento tan importante en vuestra religión, los mejores deseos.

saludos Farid

Level 9

@tabby081 nice post & happy Ramadan ! 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh