Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Pic from my country SUDAN❤

IMG_20180412_001759.jpg

IMG_20180412_001756.jpg

IMG_20180412_001753.jpg

About 220 pyramids were built in three areas of Nubia as the tombs of the kings, queens of Nabata and Mero, who ruled the kingdom of Kush. The first pyramids were built in the Kru region. It includes the tombs of the Malakashta and his son Biya or Ankhi, with shrines to commemorate Shabaka and Tannout Amani, and the pyramids of 14 queens.  Later pyramids were built in Nuri, on the west bank of the Nile in Upper Nubia. This cemetery included the graves of 1 king and 52 queen and princess. The oldest and largest of the pyramids of Nuri is the king of the prophet and Pharaoh the twenty-fifth family, the pharaoh Taharaqa.  The most densely built Nubian pyramids site is Marwa, located between the fifth and sixth waterfalls of the Nile, about 200 km north of Khartoum within Sudan's borders. During the irrigated period more than forty kings and queen were buried there.  The size and dimensions of the pyramids of Nubia differ significantly from those of the Egyptian Pyramids. They are much smaAbout 220 pyramids were built in three areas of Nubia as the tombs of the kings, queens of Nabata and Mero, who ruled the kingdom of Kush. The first pyramids were built in the Kru region. It includes the tombs of the Malakashta and his son Biya or Ankhi, with shrines to commemorate Shabaka and Tannout Amani, and the pyramids of 14 queens. Later pyramids were built in Nuri, on the west bank of the Nile in Upper Nubia. This cemetery included the graves of 1 king and 52 queen and princess. The oldest and largest of the pyramids of Nuri is the king of the prophet and Pharaoh the twenty-fifth family, the pharaoh Taharaqa. The most densely built Nubian pyramids site is Marwa, located between the fifth and sixth waterfalls of the Nile, about 200 km north of Khartoum within Sudan's borders. During the irrigated period more than forty kings and queen were buried there. The size and dimensions of the pyramids of Nubia differ significantly from those of the Egyptian Pyramids. They are much sma

Sudan
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Pic from my country SUDAN❤

That is nice @mstfa  - this forum is for discussing photographic techniques, perhaps you might like to share some of your images in the Share Photos and Discoveries board?

Always read the headline post about what the board is for. I will move this post to that board now.

Regards Paul

Level 9

Ok @PaulPavlinovich

And I am  sorry for mistake..

Thanks ✌

Level 8

Such beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing these here. I would've loved it more if you could write a few sentences about these places. I'm really interested to know more about this places and the  stories behind these beautiful photos. Thanks. 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @mstfa,

These photos are so cool! Thanks for sharing. Do you mind telling us more about the pyramids in the last picture?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

About 220 pyramids were built in three areas of Nubia as the tombs of the kings, queens of Nabata and Mero, who ruled the kingdom of Kush. The first pyramids were built in the Kru region. It includes the tombs of the Malakashta and his son Biya or Ankhi, with shrines to commemorate Shabaka and Tannout Amani, and the pyramids of 14 queens.

Later pyramids were built in Nuri, on the west bank of the Nile in Upper Nubia. This cemetery included the graves of 1 king and 52 queen and princess. The oldest and largest of the pyramids of Nuri is the king of the prophet and Pharaoh the twenty-fifth family, the pharaoh Taharaqa.

The most densely built Nubian pyramids site is Marwa, located between the fifth and sixth waterfalls of the Nile, about 200 km north of Khartoum within Sudan's borders. During the irrigated period more than forty kings and queen were buried there.

The size and dimensions of the pyramids of Nubia differ significantly from those of the Egyptian Pyramids. They are much smaller and are thought to have been built with the designs of the old Nubian buildings: they were built with terraces of stones laid horizontally, with heights ranging from 6 to 30 meters. It rises from a relatively small base rarely more than eight meters wide. Forming long pyramids that descend at an angle of about 70 degrees. Most of them have Egyptian-inspired altars at their bases. By comparison, Egyptian pyramids with the same height have a base of at least five meters and descend at angles ranging from forty to fifty degrees.

@asifMojtoba wrote:

Such beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing these here. I would've loved it more if you could write a few sentences about these places. I'm really interested to know more about this places and the  stories behind these beautiful photos. Thanks. 

Level 8

@mstfa wrote:

IMG_20180412_001759.jpg

IMG_20180412_001756.jpg

IMG_20180412_001753.jpg

About 220 pyramids were built in three areas of Nubia as the tombs of the kings, queens of Nabata and Mero, who ruled the kingdom of Kush. The first pyramids were built in the Kru region. It includes the tombs of the Malakashta and his son Biya or Ankhi, with shrines to commemorate Shabaka and Tannout Amani, and the pyramids of 14 queens.  Later pyramids were built in Nuri, on the west bank of the Nile in Upper Nubia. This cemetery included the graves of 1 king and 52 queen and princess. The oldest and largest of the pyramids of Nuri is the king of the prophet and Pharaoh the twenty-fifth family, the pharaoh Taharaqa.  The most densely built Nubian pyramids site is Marwa, located between the fifth and sixth waterfalls of the Nile, about 200 km north of Khartoum within Sudan's borders. During the irrigated period more than forty kings and queen were buried there.  The size and dimensions of the pyramids of Nubia differ significantly from those of the Egyptian Pyramids. They are much smaAbout 220 pyramids were built in three areas of Nubia as the tombs of the kings, queens of Nabata and Mero, who ruled the kingdom of Kush. The first pyramids were built in the Kru region. It includes the tombs of the Malakashta and his son Biya or Ankhi, with shrines to commemorate Shabaka and Tannout Amani, and the pyramids of 14 queens. Later pyramids were built in Nuri, on the west bank of the Nile in Upper Nubia. This cemetery included the graves of 1 king and 52 queen and princess. The oldest and largest of the pyramids of Nuri is the king of the prophet and Pharaoh the twenty-fifth family, the pharaoh Taharaqa. The most densely built Nubian pyramids site is Marwa, located between the fifth and sixth waterfalls of the Nile, about 200 km north of Khartoum within Sudan's borders. During the irrigated period more than forty kings and queen were buried there. The size and dimensions of the pyramids of Nubia differ significantly from those of the Egyptian Pyramids. They are much sma

Fantastic photos. This must be fun. I love it.

Thank you for sharing these unique photos with us.

Best regards

Level 10

Good snapshot

BHASI BAHULEYAN