Victoria_v's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Photos from travel

@GeorgesHR

Thanks for the comment. I am very pleased. I will try not to abuse the given opportunity, so that there is no overdose. )) So I'll post a couple more and take a break.

Level 8

@Venance, You are very friendly, thank you.

Level 8

@StephenAbraham

Very beautiful photo. I myself tried to shoot the towers. It is very difficult. Perhaps you want to share your other photos? I would look with pleasure.

Your idea is good. But there is a problem. I need the camera to be lightweight, compact, shock-resistant, suitable for underwater photography. At me such. Of course, it shoots not so qualitatively, but it is always with me. I'll show you some photos.

Jamaica

0_b0492_58f0d380_XXL.jpg0_b0487_237d1c61_XXL.jpg

Level 8

Thailand, 1260 steps to the Great Buddha

01176.jpg01177.jpg

Level 8

@Venance, thank you for appreciating my photo of a whale shark. Of course, photography is not the best. But it was difficult to catch it in the frame. It is big and always swims. My favorite photomodels are snails. )))

Level 10

@Victoria_v , you are a real globe trotter 

Level 10

@Victoria_v sharing your passion with the community is the best thing that you can do on this forum and it brings happiness in your life .

Keep sharing your passion and please add some nice stories on your photos to give us to catch the moment.

See you around 😉

Level 10

@Victoria_v 

Hello I love traveling on Street View, every day I travel thousands of miles around the world in a tour without itinerary to discover places, people, things and much more ...

Level 8

@Venance, telling stories is my second favorite pastime after photography.)) But here there is a problem. My English is very poor. I can not use allusions and idiomatic expressions. You will not understand my jokes. When I answer with short sentences, you will still understand me, even if I am wrong. Stories are another matter. But I'm grateful for your support. Maybe later I will decide to do it.

Level 8

@Gio51x, It's great! Do you have a favorite place?