Victoria_v's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photos from travel

@Victoria_v 

a favorite around the world ... randomly, I find images and the public in Connect in thematic thread, yesterday I was in Italy a little everywhere from north to south, a few hours ago I was in Alicante in Spain that I discovered is a beautiful city overlooking the sea ...
I was thinking so to go to Venice ... then Annecy in france .. and then I do not know maybe in africa..tu where do you advise me to go?

Level 10

Hi @Victoria_v

For me your English is average .

The stories I'm talking about is just 2 or 3 sentences on each pictures you publish .

You did it with the shark already.

I stay tuned to read your next post my favourite globetrotter 😉

Level 8

@Gio51x, Great plan. ) Venice is great. I love her so much. 

0_c1f75_72a4d673_XXL.jpg

Africa? What about Morocco?

big.photo_-5.jpgbig.photo-25-1.jpg

I also really like Singapore.

0_1204cf_2bbb6b40_-1-XL.jpg0_1204eb_583c7b6a_XL.jpg

Level 8

@Venance, thank you, you are very kind. With several suggestions I can handle, I think. ))

Level 10

Venice would take a year to turn it all the way on the street, with SV I will pass from the canals to the alleys, leaving the places of mass tourism and going to look for characteristic places and then thank you for suggesting me africa and morocco and Singapore ... when I publish something of these places you mentioned I will mention you ...

Level 8

@Gio51x, Morocco is an interesting place. There goats gallop on trees, there produce unique argan oil. And Singapore is a place where I want to come back again and again.

Level 10

@Victoria_v 

I've never been there live ... I'll go in a bit with Street View and publish interesting pictures for my albums and threads .... I'm still shooting for Alicante ... I found a song written in wall of an underpass ...

Level 8

I have not been to the atolls of the Pacific Ocean, but I can offer atolls of the Indian Ocean. Maldives. There is very clear water and many marine animals. There I swam with a whale shark for the first time. The second time was in the Philippines.

4844a46

Level 8

There are very beautiful sunsets

Level 8

Water transparent as glass