Capsicum chutneyCapsicum chutney

IMG_20180628_215604.jpg

4 comments
Level 10

Re: Pesarath dosa

Bad image definitions ……. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Amante de las aves exóticas y de la naturaleza. Me encanta ver a esas criaturas volando y silbando a sus anchas.....
Level 9

Hi @Kappu

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and I am very happy to meet you.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, May I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Happy guiding 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kappu,

Is that a pancake?

If you are interested in learning new ways how to take food photos then feel free to watch this video right here.

Best,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Kappu,

Is that a pancake?

If you are interested in learning new ways how to take food photos then feel free to watch this video right here.

Best,

PS: please note that I moved your post to more appropriated board

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!