Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

National & International big Conference Center in the World !

National & International big Conference Center in the World ! 

We have to join/attend to various type of program like Event/Fair/Summit, but we don't know there is huge big & nice structural community/conference centers in the world. We would like to know about those from every contributor. Please everybody contribute from your area or country. Share your best & nice structural community/conference center. I would like to share with everybody from my country. 

Bangabandhu International Conference Center (BICC)

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Bangabandhu International Conference Center, Bir Uttom Khaled Mosharraf Avenue, Dhaka, Bangladesh
4 comments
Level 10

Re: National & International big Conference Center in the World !

Hi @Kamalhasnainee i will post here something new in Rome.

In the iconic area of EUR (Esposizione Universale Roma 1942) the architect Fuksas designed the new Congress Center "La nuvola".

The production costs grow up to 600 Million of Euros, and the project was about to be deleted, but now is live, and I hope we can see some public events this year.

Here some shots:

https://goo.gl/maps/GmY6UHA2s9M2 (please, report as low quality and/or privacy issue the 360, is very bad...)

I1TOrrb

Here you will find an institutional gallery: http://www.romaconventiongroup.it/ViewCategory.aspx?catid=4f6e9146a5a34b3e83d526a10f11eb67#.WQ0AqFPy...

Level 9

Wow! @LucioV you are right, I have read about it & The architect Fuksas, he is a great. 

Thanks for sharing.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Hi @Kamalhasnainee I'm adding a big conference hall from Sri Lanka.

The Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH)

The Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall being the very first purpose-built convention center in Asia combines the best of professional conference facilities with the once in a life time opportunity to visit an island known as the paradise on earth - Sri Lanka! (Source: www.bmich.lk)

The BMICH premises is managed by the S. W. R. D. Bandaranaike National Memorial Foundation (BNMF) which is chaired by the President of Sri Lanka.

(Source: www.bmich.lk)(Source: www.bmich.lk)

Level 9

Hi @IlankovanT the outer look and the environment of The Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall is very nice. It's look like the shape of Hexagon. 

Thank you very much for sharing this nice venue.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh