ArslanESL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My trip to Islamabad, Capital Territory, Pakistan

Hey guys, I'm Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot from Sialkot, Pakistan.

I am a fresh graduate, passed by Bachelor’s in Computer Science from Virtual University of Pakistan. I am 22 years old. I am  a teacher, a graphic designer, Freelancer on internet, internet marketer and also A Proud Google Local Guide

I went to Islamabad Pakistan with my University trip back in 2015.

For me, it was my first ever trip as a student. Before that, I have been on official trips with my colleagues but it was my first trip as a student.I have never been to trips on school or in college.

As I was with my classmates, I enjoyed a lot sharing pics here so that you guys may also see the beauty of Pakistan.     

Lok Virsa Museum is situated in Islamabad, Pakistan. It displays the cultural heritage of Pakistani people. The living style of the different areas of Pakistan is exhibited here in statues, pictures, pottery, music and textile work. Wikipedia

Heritage Meuseum A.K.A Lok Virsa (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)Heritage Meuseum A.K.A Lok Virsa (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)

20150516_123925.jpg

Daman e Koh 

Daman-e-Koh is a viewing point and hill top garden north of Islamabad and located in the middle of the Margalla Hills. Its name is a conjunction of two Persian words, which together means foot hills. Wikipedia

Daman-e-Koh Islamabad (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)Daman-e-Koh Islamabad (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)

Daman-e-Koh Islamabad (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)Daman-e-Koh Islamabad (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)

having Lunch at Daman-e-Koh Islamabad (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)having Lunch at Daman-e-Koh Islamabad (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)Daman-e-Koh Islamabad (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)Daman-e-Koh Islamabad (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)

Faisal Mosque
The Faisal Mosque is the largest mosque in Pakistan, located in the national capital city of Islamabad. Wikipedia

Faisal Mosque Islamabad Pakistan (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)Faisal Mosque Islamabad Pakistan (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)

Faisal Mosque Islamabad Pakistan (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)Faisal Mosque Islamabad Pakistan (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)

LakeView Park Islamabad 

Lake View Park is a recreational area and wildlife park located near Village Malpur Rawal Lake, on Murree Road in Islamabad, Capital Territory, Pakistan. It runs under the administration of Capital Development Authority. Wikipedia 

lake View park Islamabad (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)lake View park Islamabad (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)

lake View park Islamabad (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)lake View park Islamabad (Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot)

I hope you guys like them and miss the University and college moments of your life. 

I will be back soon with some more  photographs clicked by me.

Google Guide Arslan Bhatti Rajpoot

Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My trip to Islamabad, Capital Territory, Pakistan

Interesante tu viaje @ArslanESL, después cuéntanos un poco más de esas ciudad, sus costumbres y comparte con nosotros otras fotos, es un lugar tan lejano para mí, y del cual en las noticias, no veo casi nada, salvo las noticias que no son, las que nos interesa contar a un Local Guide. Estaré siguiendo tus atentamente.👍😀

Level 7

Re: My trip to Islamabad, Capital Territory, Pakistan

@FaridTDF Gracias por la respuesta. Voy a mantener la publicación de mi país acaba de mantenerse en contacto y me recompensa con algún prestigio si usted piensa que estoy haciendo una diferente