Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

@Gio51x

Grazie per l'attenzione,

molto interessante la tua ricerca sul web

a volte capita anche a me, mentre cerco un qualcosa di particolare, perdermi a vedere quel che c'è nei dintorni

Buon lavoro

Level 10

Hello everyone, I was absent a few days, I was called by a moderator because taggavo too, I asked myself, the architecture, the history, the trains, the world that every day I explore with Street View could thus disturb?

So I came back on facebook with great acclamations of people who have never complained that they call me to know why I did not publish anything ... on facebook we are a group of 150 people who love to share ...

on facebook I'm dedicating myself almost like a thesis on Italian railway history from the mid-1800s to 1999.

fortunately I'm writing a book that tells my life with Street view a book without images where the world is told with words and without tags.

this is the last post I write here, maybe I will leave 'Connect, maybe not, many have tagged me to know if I went to the summit but I can not go to that summit for reasons of health in the family.

in the Connect I have many friends, I will always keep them present,
as long as I'm there ...

thank you all for those of you who have followed me so far
I will continue to post but very carefully ...

greetings to all.

Level 9

@Gio51x hi Sir I hope you are very fine,  as a member as a colleague and a best friend here on connect l would like to say or suggest please please do not leave us.  We need your guidance we need your experience as a good member of this  connect  I beg you,  I only know you here and I know your work too. Now I can see your heart which is very soft and really a great person great inspiration for others

Level 10

thanks for your kind words, but a moderator wrote to me that I can not tag anyone, the others instead tag freely, I knew in these 24 hours how many posts I saw with up to 10 tags each ... it seems that only I have to follow the rule of the tag as if the regulation of the Connect had done it only for me ...

I am very sorry and as I said probably these SV of architectures, churches, historic buildings, trains, planes, ships and cultural and historical aspects of the world ... have bothered someone who fears being overtaken as if the Connect were monopolized. .. think that long ago I opened a thread on the heart, the heart symbol of peace and love in the world and I have not tagged anyone and in fact no one has noticed ....

Hello dear friend...

GIO'... 

Level 9

I have noticed that from few days there is no post from your side because I regularly checking your mails, but I couldn't come up ask from you what happened actually. My dear friend this is a volunteer work you are doing like all other official, it looks to me like you said already a threat for them @Gio51x you must not  leave this work only because of others

Level 9

@Gio51x please what I can say that as a member of this community or if you think me as a friend of you from connect continue your posts but without tagging anyone one else  But only to me please

Level 9

And good work and good people doesn't need appreciation their work always speak up itself 

Level 7

This is an unfair deal we are entering into   @Gio51x, this is what I can say! 

leaving the platform isn't a good idea I think so!

Let's look at the trouble we landed, main concern is tagging and it is not a big deal, you can post it without tagging, isn't it?

Now let us think, what exactly happens once we tag someone in our post:

1) Person has to come on the board and read the post.

2) He has to give his opinion good or bad.

3) kudo the post.

And the another side of this is:

If the person doesn't turn to the post after tagging, some may consider him/her as ignorant and that can be embarrassing situation for the person who got tagged to deal with.

As far as me is concern I really do not have any problem you tagging me in each and every post, I would glad for the same., But we must respect about day to day life of every individual, their schedule and commitments, routines.

In a nutshell what I understand is people feel guilty not being able to comment or response many a time due to their commitments, it is not that they do not like it.   

Even i missed many of your tagging, which I feel sometime that I shouldn't missed those, as you are tagging me by pure heart considering me as good friend, that's the most valuable thing for me.

The moderator who wrote to you about not tagging people, I am sure, double sure those are not his own words, we must understand and respect!

I have few idea's for you, just in case , if you reconsider your thought 🙂 

Hearties Congratulations on your new book which you are going to write, my sincere wishes for the same! 

To be honest with you I really enjoy reading your posts with SV, and there are many silent followers like me and @Safdarrai, who respect of your passion by heart you never know!

Needless to mention, this platform is all about contributing to the better world in various ways. Your contribution matters a lot!

I personally request and authorize you to please do tag me in each and every post of yours, I will try to attain as much as possible 🙂

Cheers and Best Regards

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 9

Thanks a lot sir @Vasudeo @Gio51x for your support to convince him not to leave this platform I will say again thanks my dear brother, friend and best colleague too and good member of connect community @Vasudeo

Level 10

thanks friends who supported me ...
it was not my intention to disturb anyone ...

thanks for your nice words I do not tag you yet, then I receive another message with another link related to serious prosecutable violations ...

these were bitter days with regret and like when you feel targeted while around everything continues normally as if the rules had made them only because you respect them only ...

Yesterday traveling by train I saw places and I thought I would like that one day SV would arrive everywhere, long ago I was tempted to open a curious thread and maybe I'll think a thread that shows impossible impossible places sometimes to get to where the Google comes car ... I saw places in the mountains that are example the end of the road begins the path ...

Yesterday instead on a blog of a newspaper I discovered a person who had written an article on Local Guides and warned traders ... I contacted him on fb ... saying that one day I will answer his article ...

and today where do I go with SV?

yesterday the oncology ward called me to bring a family member to an exam on Monday 25 June 2018 ... at this point with this fear of this cancer ... I address to the moderator who sent me that heavy link and I can tell him that the cancer makes me more afraid of that link ... of the tags ... I'm so scared afraid that this illness of my family has developed .... every day I count the hours and pray ... and then with Street View trip and dream ... and I can smile to browse the world ...

I am not a conspirator but I am puzzled as in 2018 science did not solve cancer disease as headaches are treated with an aspirin ...

I'm from 1966 and I already lost my father for this disease in 1987 in the year when I was about to graduate ... I wanted to graduate in architecture but the difficulties of life did not allow me that's why I put a lot of buildings, parts of the city ...

many friends like you have asked me to be tagged, I'll apologize to all the others one by one ... considering that I look at the profiles of the users before tagging them ...
that is, my tags were not random ... example if a user publishes a mosque and on SV I find a mosque I think it can be interesting.

anyway tags aside, thanks to all I embrace you ... and wait for Monday!