Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

@Safdarrai

@TSS

@Nick-Hobgood 

@MAC_7even

@LyricMitra 

hello to everyone every day I continue to tell my journey with Street View, my passion for SV dates back to 2007/2008 and has remained strong and growing until today and beyond ... a program that so far has allowed me to travel without leaving at home, simply with a full-screen mouse and pc, I learned about the non-touristic world, immense areas not marked or described in the usual tourist guides.
I discovered incredibly wonderful places, I traveled far and wide to the world, without itinerary continuing to "play" to lose myself from one street to another in a continuous exploration of the places ... for some time I never shared anything, I started a few months ago, now I'm about to open a blog and engage the world to know the world with SV ... I think a few use SV to explore ... I'm a digital traveler an explorer of places ... and of contexts that they concern everything that is life on planet Earth ...

SV makes me dream, I thought about it today, while I was on the street ...
I travel every day and discover new things ...

someone asked me how I do?
simple I open a random screen of a place and I move with the darts on the road and when I arrive at an intersection?

destiny is right there, choosing a direction means to travel for other miles and then finish the tour in a courtyard with no exit or stop and move to another random place.

Level 9

I appreciate your work and salute to your efforts sir @Gio51x. You are threads and posts on connect are really really admirable. And your guidance for us on connect really really  very helpful. 

Level 10

@Safdarrai 

thanks today I was thinking of changing place but I'm still on the mountains in Albania.

Level 6

Nice contribution @Safdarrai. Keep sharing. @Gio51x have done many excellent contribution so far in Connect Live.

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

Nice contribution @Safdarrai. Keep sharing. @Gio51x have done many excellent contribution so far in Connect Live.

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 8

Hi @Gio51x,

I appreciate your work. Keep it up. And have a safe journey all the time. 🙂

Level 10

the dead-end courtyard represents when SV sometimes arrives in closed areas or roads, in these cases I sometimes go back to where I can resume the exploration on the previous road or change locations.
Level 9

Sorry about the health issues.

I wish your relative swift recovery and good health. 

Level 9

So sorry about the health issues.

I wish your relative swift recovery and good health.

Level 10

@Safdarrai 

@MAdriel 

@LyricMitra 

@DeniGu 

good morning friends as you see it's been a while since I last wrote here, my journey with SV continues, as it is the same in these days of absence, this passion to explore the world jumping from a place to 'other is being resized while remaining active exploration formula without itinerary (because if there was a pre-established itinerary it would no longer be an exploration ..).

Each of my threads is linked to an album on google photo, each thread is a specific topic, for example the thread of churches and places of worship corresponds to a google photos album that collects images of churches and places of worship so far encountered in the trip without itinerary.

25 religious buildings published in almost 4 months in which every day I was an active member in the Connect. Why only 25 churches published against the hundreds of churches seen? First I choose particular structures for architectural design and characteristics, for example the tower of the bell tower with the hanging clock (found in Spain) or for location and uniqueness (the little church on the slopes of Santorini airport) .... imagine an adjoining church the tracks where aircraft land and take off. ?

many other threads contain very few images, although they may be particular topics such as a recently opened topic related to private mailboxes (where you receive mail at home) there are billions of mailboxes in the world practically one per housing. .. but I look for special mailboxes ... as the only 2 so far published upstream of thousands of mailboxes seen ...

the downsizing of the posts is that for some time I've been traveling full streets in their miles to cross territories of all kinds, I will create posts linked to google photo that will also tell the journeys of everything I meet and that attracts me and why along a road, however, traveled without route, ie turning randomly on crossroads or other.

many greetings to all ...

gio'