Re: My story I introduce myself to you

thank you for your messages

Level 10

@MONDRITO 

@THOKCHOM

@XanderO 

@Safdarrai 

simply thanks for your words with all my heart I love you as well as others of Connect 

not everyone knows me who has been the one who for less time today I've seen that I'm LG since 9 November 2017 ... maybe you've been here longer. 

@Haseeb

@MelizzaNeon 

every day I continue to introduce myself, if you have time from the first page of my telling me there is my story, I'm passionate about Street View since 2008, every day consistent with the work and family commitments, I walk about 1500-2000km with the mouse and the full-screen computer, through the streets, jump from one city to another in the world without itinerary, I have a database with billions of locations (almost all places in the world from a to z) between the database and the case I choose a I go down with the pegman and turn at random as if I had lost and all I see that it could be of general interest I share ... every thread that I opened now corresponds to an industry .... I see a car dealer? there is a thread that encloses the car dealers in the generic world and then there are single examples recently in the big brand cars sector I had created the thread Hyundai of the wordl ... if I see a train goes in the railway sector ... if I see firefighters going to the police and emergency sector in the world ... and then there are threads that tell about me.

if my tag disturbs you tell me ...
others instead appreciate them,

but I do not want to disturb anyone but simply interact ...

from this daily activity new ideas are born, I publish places that maybe are not added to the maps and the LG of the place they realize it and add the place ...

Level 9

Hi sir @Gio51x I always support you and your work too it doesn't mean that you disturb us you are always welcome sir, 

Level 9

We Love you too sir 

Level 10

Yea sure, nice to meet you here @THOKCHOM

@THOKCHOM wrote:

GOOD shopping @XanderO !

All the best !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

Welcome my friend @Gio51x. It is a great pleasure to be with you here at Local guide connect. We have to go a very long way to achieve our goals.

With you all the best !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

dear friends 

all friends 

and @Safdarrai 

@THOKCHOM 

@XanderO 

@MrLens 

@Vasudeo

the journey around the world is long these days without the itinerary I have adopted to publish images located on facebook and then to go and explore that place,

as many of you know I also have the passion / hobby for trains and railways and railway modeling, then publishing on Facebook images of a particular station or location where the train passes and then I go to that place with SV to discover the places and the aspects of the territory ...

since yesterday I'm also on Instagram and posts are also shared on facebook
today I'm also building my blog that will tell all this journey that started in 2008 even if the shares are a few months ...

thanks to my dear friend @Haseeb for the indications you gave me very precious ... 

so the ride these days was from one point to another in the world ...

There have been several significant aspects in these days, the most striking is a SV coming from my city, Turin, depicts two people and makes us reflect on how precious is the health in everyone's life.

A blind man walks with a telescopic stick (he really knows the extreme value of health in life who knows if he was born blind or has become it will not be able to know ... but he knows the value of health)

a man more or less the same age and a few meters from him and is opening the door of a sports car (this man can not know how much the blindness the value of the health of each of us) as saying that it is not the wealth but health is the real great priceless value.

Level 10

@Anonymous 

@Izumi 

@potaro67 

@Safdarrai 

@AdriansyahPutera 

@Badruddeen 

Dear friends good morning / goodnight,
this thread is my continuous presentation to the world as every day using Street View I learn or I get to know new things.
So as I learned to use the time clock to go back in time to the places photographed by SV discovering changes or everything has remained the same.
Recently I opened a new thread that tells my life, I'm 51 years old, from 1966 to today, a trip to the places that have composed my life from birth in hospital to the first house where I started to grow up to today, sad places and beautiful, places of emotion and that make you move like my asylum that has remained unchanged and when I pass in front of me I remember as a child, I see my classroom and the courtyard with the trees ...

life is a puzzle and rebuild it with SV is just a puzzle and so I'm doing not following a chronological order but recomposing my life at random jumping from one place and from one year to another unchanged without itinerary ... like the journey of everyday.

I started using SV every day from 2008 to today, average daily distance with mouse and pc about 1500 / 2000km that in 10 years is equivalent to about 5500000 km traveled.

I've been on Connect for a short time so the sharing of content is not comparable to 10 years of SV, but 'in a few months I created 152 thematic links corresponding to as many as 152 albums on Google photo.

the links now cover everything that is built or is mobile in the territory, from architecture to more specific topics such as high voltage pylons or electric road cabins in a catalog created and updated of practically everything that is in world, people and lifestyles and innovations included.

every day I live different emotions to explore the world the other day at 900 km from the Maldives at the Britanicci Territories with satellite I discovered many completely uninhabited areas where SV must have made exploratory expeditions, I also walked in the computer in these places really exciting and being also passionate about life under the sea there were also areas where underwater SVTs photographed the beauties of the seabed .... 

walking with SV inside some wooded areas I discovered wonderful clearings topped by widespread and lush palm trees, I had the impression of areas subject to sudden tides, from above it seems that some islands have areas of beaches where at times they could be submerged ...
I saw trees bent uprooted I thought of storms with strong wind, lightning, floods, I dreamed of being there ... without a smartphone ... without anyone ... alone ... and it could be great inner meditation to be in a wonderful but uninhabited place ... I thought about the emotions that the SVTs could have tried ... 

in Italy many people often say that they would like to escape on a desert island, untraceable, and I thought it is not bad then the idea of living in a paradise like these islands, but used to everyday life how it could be possible to cancel everything and everyone and rely on the fate of what you eat there? and where do you fix yourself? I do not exist houses and if you build a hut and a storm arrives?

years ago they made a film Cast Away that told of a missing man who managed to survive in a completely uninhabited place.

親愛なる友人たちgood morning / goodnight、
このスレッドは、ストリートビューを使用して毎日のように世界に私の連続プレゼンテーションです。私はそれを学ぶか、新しいことを知ります。
だから私はSVで撮影した場所に時間を遡って変更を発見するためにタイムクロックを使うことを学んだり、すべてが同じままだった。
最近、私は1966年から今日まで51歳の私の人生を伝える新しい糸を開け、病院での出産から今日まで成長した最初の家まで私の人生を構成した場所への旅行、悲しい場所と美しい感情の場所とそれは変わらないままの私の亡命のように移動し、私は私の子供の前に私は私の教室と中庭を参照してください私の前に、木を渡して渡す...

人生はパズルであり、それをSVで再構築するのはちょうどパズルなので、年代順に従うのではなく、私の人生を1カ所から1カ所にランダムにジャンプし、1年ごとに変わらずに旅程を変えて...毎日。

私はSVを毎日2008年から今日まで使い始めました。マウスとPCの平均日距離は約1500 / 2000kmで、10年で約5500000kmに相当します。

私は短期間Connectにいましたので、コンテンツの共有はSVの10年間に匹敵しませんでしたが、数ヶ月で152本のテーマ別リンクがGoogleフォトに152枚も作成されました。

このリンクは、建築から、高電圧鉄塔や電気ロードキャビンなどのより特定のトピックに至るまで、世界的に人類やライフスタイルや革新に含まれるすべてのものを実際に作成し更新した、 。

昨日私は世界を探検するために別の感情を生きています。モルジブのモルディブから衛星を使ってモルジブからSVを探検しなければならない多くの完全に無人の場所を発見しました。私はまた、本当にエキサイティングな場所でコンピュータを歩きました。海の下での生活に情熱を燃やしていて、水中SVTが海底の美しさを撮影した場所もありました....

森の中のいくつかの森の中を歩いている私は広大で青々としたヤシの木々の頂上にあるすばらしい清澄を発見した。突然の干潮に見舞われたところから、いくつかの島には時には水没する可能性のあるビーチがあるようだ。 。
私は木が曲がって曲がったのを見ました私は強い風、稲妻、洪水の嵐を考えました、私はそこにいることを夢見ていました...スマートフォンなしで...誰もいなくて...一人で...そして、素晴らしいしかし無人の場所...私はSVTsが試みることができた感情について考えた...

イタリアでは多くの人が砂漠の島で逃げたいと言いますが、この島のような楽園に住んでいるというのは悪いことではないと思いましたが、すべてと誰もがあなたがそこで食べるものの運命に頼っていますか?あなたはどこで自分を修復しますか?私は家が存在せず、小屋を造って嵐が到着したら?

何年も前に、彼らは完全に無人の場所で生き残っていた行方不明の男のことを語った映画キャスト・アウェイを作りました。