VinayakGarg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

My Photo of the Day: My piece of sky

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 1.58.21 AM.png

This is was shot during my first day out in New York City. I was to meet a friend, and I was running late - trying to figure out my way through public transport system, and finding the right train station in the maze that is Penn Station. I had just spent 3 hours at Central park, and being at 33rd-34th street was a stark contrast to presence of nature. 

Just as I was wondering that let alone the vast expanse of grass, I am barely even able to see sky - I spotted sky in this puddle and I just stopped frantically running to catch the train! There was something captivating about this - I took out my camera, and took a few shots. And then I waited for people to pass - what I was looking was for to capture someone in action, and to capture what it must have looked like when I discovered this puddle in NYC. 

(This is Empire State Building's reflection)

New York, NY, United States
4 comments
Level 8

Re: My Photo of the Day: My piece of sky

Awesome shot! @VinayakGarg Looks like a simple photo but there's a lot of things you can appreciate from it

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 7

Thank you @LuisHM 🙂 

Level 10

Level 7

Thank you @LucioV .. yes I especially like the hand too - had to shoot many different people passing to get this one!