JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Museum Mimara - 360 night photos

The Mimara Museum is an art museum in the city of Zagreb, Croatia. It is situated at the Roosevelt Square. This is the diverse private art collection – Zagreb’s best – of Ante Topić Mimara, who donated over 3750 priceless objects to his native Zagreb (even though he spent much of his life in Salzburg, Austria). Housed in a neo-Renaissance former school building (1883), the collection spans a wide range of periods and regions. Inside you'll find an archaeological section with 200 items; exhibits of ancient Far Eastern artworks; a glass, textile and furniture collection that spans centuries; and 1000 European art objects. In the painting collection, check out works by Raphael, Caravaggio, Rembrandt, Bosch, Velázquez, Goya, Manet, Renoir and Degas.

Story source: Lonely Planet

@OSAMA, @NareshDarji, @AkmalB, @MahabubMunna, @SalmaanN, @VictorOmebije, @BishowvijayaP, @aeoden, @Bakhtiyar, @Umashankar

Mimara, Rooseveltov trg, Zagreb, Croatia
12 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Museum Mimara - 360 night photos

Looks very beautiful place @JohnnyE thanks for sharing with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@NareshDarji wrote:

Looks very beautiful place @JohnnyE thanks for sharing with us.

My pleasure @NareshDarji. It's huge museum. 🙌

Level 8

This Museum looks magnificent and attractive, @JohnnyE.. And thanks for the 360 photos and information about this Museum.. 😊😊

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

This Museum looks magnificent and attractive, @JohnnyE.. And thanks for the 360 photos and information about this Museum.. 😊😊

You're welcome @SalmaanN, I am waiting for better weather to take day photos. Stay tuned. 😊

Level 10

Seems great @JohnnyE 🙂

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Seems great @JohnnyE 🙂

It is @BishowvijayaP you are welcome to come to visit, I am paying entrance. 😂

Level 10

That would be great. But @JohnnyE you will be in profit. Not spending a money is sometimes taken as income. 😀😁😂

But its my misfortune that I am not able to enjoy on your entrance fee. 😀😁😂

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

That would be great. But @JohnnyE you will be in profit. Not spending a money is sometimes taken as income. 😀😁😂

But its my misfortune that I am not able to enjoy on your entrance fee. 😀😁😂

Of course you are @BishowvijayaP, as I said, I am paying museum costs. 😂

Level 10

Unfortunately none of my known are there @JohnnyE😉😊 i even can't transfer the ticket that you are going to provide me. 😀😁😂😃