JuliaRoss's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Inspiring Images for Artists

Art Museums are always inspiration to me.  Please share images which have inspired you here.  As an artist in Dallas - a visit to Dallas Museum of Art is always and inspiration.

Dallas Museum of ArtDallas Museum of Art

https://plus.google.com/+JuliaRossDallas/posts/BvbJyj135pr

Traveling Executive - Sharing good vibes and local experiences with the world - It is better to experience something once than to hear about it a thousand times. Travel On. Experience the world.
Dallas Museum of Art, North Harwood Street, Dallas, TX, United States
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Inspiring Images for Artists

Tharu womanTharu woman

I had taken this picture in Tharu Museum located at Chitwan, Nepal. Tharus are ethnic groups of Nepal.

Level 9

Hello Julia!

I am a frequent art gallery visitor. In my town Örebro in Sweden there is three better galleries + the museum. Each second year there is the big open air exhibition OpenART Biennale during the summer - this year with over 60 artists. Both local and international famous artists.

I am glad to be an "official" host for the Museum of Örebro County (Örebro läns museum) to inform the visitors about the seven art works there - included in this bigger exhibition all over the town, during these three month. One artwork is made by the world famous japanese artist Chiharu Shiota.

I will of course take street view photos and publish. 🙂

Örebro läns museum - Länets Konst 2016Örebro läns museum - Länets Konst 2016

Photo from the exhibiton Länets Konst 2016 (Art from the County - Örebro) Art works « L’essentiel » by French artist Ludivine Thomas.

Level 10

Chatrapati shivaji maharaj vastu Sangrahalay Mumbai Maharashtra IndiaChatrapati shivaji maharaj vastu Sangrahalay Mumbai Maharashtra India

Satyajit
Level 8

It is good to see photos of art exhibits throughout the world!  There are many art galleries and artists in Dallas, Texas where I live.

Encaustic Artwork - Ocean Series at Art Gallery PureEncaustic Artwork - Ocean Series at Art Gallery Pure

Here are a few others Art Gallery Pure - Jellyfish SOLDArt Gallery Pure - Jellyfish SOLD

Traveling Executive - Sharing good vibes and local experiences with the world - It is better to experience something once than to hear about it a thousand times. Travel On. Experience the world.