Did you mean: 
Level 6

Indonesia local food

Ayam bakar & Tempe MendoanAyam bakar & Tempe Mendoan

Kuningan Timur, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Indonesia local food

That looks yummy @Rima_risdi - looks like there might be a lot of chilli on there too.

I'll move this to the sharing board.

Regards Paul

Level 6

Thank you @PaulPavlinovich,  of course we always add chilli for additional to our food 😂 that's why when Indonesian go abroad always bring chilli in tube or sachet coz we can't live without it 😂😂

Former Google Contributor

Wow @Rima_risdi

That looks so delicious. Even though I'm not Indonesian, I also like to add chilli to everything I cook/eat. 😄

Thanks for sharing!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

@NadyaPN,  thank you. Nice to know that you like chilli too 😂 where u from dear? 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Rima_risdi,

I am from Bulgaria. 🙂 I love different types of Asian cuisine and really like spicy food. So I'd appreciate any food photos you share! haha

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Hi @NadyaPN,  greetings from here 😊🙏 will post another food pics for you,  thanks 😂