AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

@ErmesT this is great photo

@ErmesT wrote:

Talking about right places, I took this photo just now, in the middle of the earthquake area in central Italy, @River_Wilde, where I'm preparing the tomorrow's MeetUp

1498237319464-1135257530.jpg

Level 9

@MatBarcia wow! This is a beauty 

@MatBarcia wrote:

This photo is another one walking with the dog very early, before 06:00h in the morning, even before the sun rises.

12955418794_41fcc5e4ab_b

Level 7

@VK-Mysoremath Sir ji...At the outset...let me welcome you to our Community...! Here, we are not discussing the science of Earth , geography etc....This is a community platform for the Google Local Guides to share their experience with the rest of the world ..!!...Millions of Kudos to The Google Team for giving us such a wonderful platform...!!! Let us enjoy it..!!!

Level 7

@VictorOmebije  Great Shot...!!

Level 9

@VK-Mysoremath thats the confusing part, when we where small we were taught that the sun rises from the east and sets in the west, now we are grown ups they try to reconvince us that the sun never rises nor set, which one do we believe? 😃😃😃😃

@VK-Mysoremath wrote:

First thing we must understand is that Sun never rises nor sets.  He is constant.  It is only the earth's movement along the latitudes and longitudes, axis etc., that causes day and night on a particular part of the earth.  It is not correct to say that sun rises in the east and sets in the west.  Geographically, it is incorrect..   

Level 1

I love the sun, my favorites are sunsets.  I've enjoyed all the pictures.  I enjoy this forum, sharing is wonderful.  Social causes and politics we can do without.  Just enjoy all the wonderful talented people who have the same love for the sun.Canon EOS-1D X032.jpgSAZ35900.jpg

Level 9

@VK-Mysoremath am a science student so i fully understand the science behind the milky way, well you will have to educate those who included sunrise and sunset in the English dictionary.

@VK-Mysoremath wrote:

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ  Please do not get confused.  Even I was taught the same during my school days.  Now that we are mature enough let us learn the right things. Truth is, Sun is the super hero and he will remain so for the next million years but planets rotating around like Venus, Uranus, Mars, Earth, Moon etc., depend upon sun's heat and his solar flares that give us light during day time.  On earth, we living beings including flora and fauna, animals, insects, fish and other sea beings, humans etc., totally depend upon sun's heat and light.  This is why science has taught us to care and share, protect, preserve and conserve all the resources of this beautiful world we are blessed with.  Let us wish that human beings will be satisfied with their needs and do not aspire for greeds.  So, Sun is our super hero and let us respect his presence in this universe.   

Level 9

@VK-Mysoremath am a science student so i fully understand the science behind the milky way, well you will have to educate those who included sunrise and sunset in the English dictionary.

@VK-Mysoremath wrote:

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ  Please do not get confused.  Even I was taught the same during my school days.  Now that we are mature enough let us learn the right things. Truth is, Sun is the super hero and he will remain so for the next million years but planets rotating around like Venus, Uranus, Mars, Earth, Moon etc., depend upon sun's heat and his solar flares that give us light during day time.  On earth, we living beings including flora and fauna, animals, insects, fish and other sea beings, humans etc., totally depend upon sun's heat and light.  This is why science has taught us to care and share, protect, preserve and conserve all the resources of this beautiful world we are blessed with.  Let us wish that human beings will be satisfied with their needs and do not aspire for greeds.  So, Sun is our super hero and let us respect his presence in this universe.   

Level 7

@StephenZ great shots...!!👍

Connect Moderator

Les comparto una tarde en la "Laguna de los patos", en Río Grande, que se congeló y los patos emigraron al norte, dejándonosla para que podamos usarla como pista de patinaje, aquí alguna de ellas, espero que les guste.

IMG_1316.JPG

IMG_1319.JPG

IMG_1320.JPG

IMG_1322.JPG