sVm7860's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Hidden in Mumbai

Hi,

I am Vivek Kumar, from Mumbai India. However, I was born and brought up in Bhagalpur(Bihar), where I was staying till 2003.

I speak English and 3 other Indian languages, namely, Hindi, Marathi, and Maithali (mother tongue).

I am 22 years old.

By education, I am a B.sc It Graduate from Mumbai University, in 2017.

By profession, I am a Freelancer Web Designer.

I have been fond of using various application software and apps. Google Maps is one of my favorite apps. and I love traveling and exploring new places 🙂 

Please Share Hidden/unnoticed Place Photographs Of Mumbai

Vivek Kumar Singh
Mumbai
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Hidden in Mumbai

FB_IMG_1436985661553.jpg

Dattguru Temple at Manori Island Near Gorai, Mumbai

DSCN62401.jpg

Vivek Kumar Singh

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

Hey @sVm7860,

Welcome to Connect! Thanks for starting this topic! Do you have any photos of hidden treasures yourself? If so, you can post them here to kick-start your topic. 🙂 

Just so you know, I'm moving your post to the Photos and Discoveries board.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7
Solution

FB_IMG_1436985661553.jpg

Dattguru Temple at Manori Island Near Gorai, Mumbai

DSCN62401.jpg

Vivek Kumar Singh
Level 6

@sVm7860

Hi Vivek. I have been to your city (Mumbai) once and would love to go back one day. Thanks for sharing your photos, hope you will post more soon.

Best wishes

James

Level 7

Hey @James8Arthur 

I hope that you've enjoyed your visit and I'll Share More photographs of Mumbai 🙂

Vivek Kumar Singh