Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Food Photography

Wow @Csaba looks good. Chicken with?

For me, this evening, crackers and mozzarella (bufala) 🙂

Doesn't deserve a photo!

Level 10

Not chicken but pork. Stuffed with whatever but good.

Level 5

@Csaba,

I made my world famous spaghetti bolognese a couple of evenings ago.....ha ha famous at least in our house Australia and now here at our place in California.My wife loves it.I usually use low fat pork.So my wonderful wife returns serve the next evening with her delicious shrimp pasta.It was soooo good! 

Cheers,

Zed star.

Shrimp pasta with white sauce.Shrimp pasta with white sauce.Delicious Spaghetti Bolognese.Delicious Spaghetti Bolognese.My Spaghetti Bolognese is pretty tasty.My Spaghetti Bolognese is pretty tasty.

Level 5

@LucioV,

Fantastic photos mate!....I made this pizza last night which as usual was pretty good.....been making them for 25 years.This one had a Marinara sauce base,Italian prosciutto,sliced Kalamata olives,fresh sliced bell peppers,sliced Andouille sausage,fresh Californian mozzarella and crumbled Feta cheese on top.The secret ingredient is Masterfoods "Pizza Topper"...a mixture of herbs & spices which is only available in Australia.We get our Aussie friends to bring some over from Australia when they visit or our mates over here to pick a few jars up for us when they visit Down Under.We make a pizza every Sunday evening.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Home made pizza is hard to beat!Home made pizza is hard to beat!

Level 10

Looks nice @Zeds with the high border, as they do in Naples! 

Seems very rich! I hope that you will share!!!

Level 5

@LucioV,

My wife makes the base from scratch and yes we like the high border.......she infuses the base edge with grated Romano cheese.....her bases are fabulous.I decide what the toppings will be,prepare them and design the pizza top.We love doing this Sunday ritual together as we do most things like road bike riding and our love of music & photography.And yes we will make a special Lucio pizza when we see you mate.

Cheers,

Zed star. 

Level 10

Level 5

@LucioV,

You and I both mate....and my wife too.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 10

Would you spare me, guys from such photos (again) before lunch? 

magyaraz

Level 10

@petocsaba wrote:

Would you spare me, guys from such photos (again) before lunch? 

All right, had lunch. Not anything photo-worthy but now I am fine.