Did you mean: 
Level 10

Chinese Foods in Phnom Penh Siv Siv Restaurants,

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Chinese Foods in Phnom Penh Xiao Xiao Restaurants,

It looks delicious bro @ChiepSophy. Also, welcome to the LGC! For the post into these categories 'Photos and Discoveries', I think you should share your own experiences having food there, example. the taste, customer service, restaurant environment etc. For official guidelines, please read here: Posting on "Share your Photos and discoveries" Board.

Thank for these nice photos!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

Re: Chinese Foods in Phnom Penh Siv Siv Restaurants,

Hey @ChiepSophy,

Thanks for sharing these delicious meals with us. Do you mind telling us a bit more about your experience there?

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

The Xiao Xiao Night Restaurant

is location on Monivong blvd corner street 208, the restaurant start 4:00PM to 3:00AM Morning, 

the best foods lover like Chines foods and prices is guarantee, 

For more information:  012 53 65 76 

Thank you for your advice us,

Sophy Cambodia

Sophy
Level 9
Solution

It looks delicious bro @ChiepSophy. Also, welcome to the LGC! For the post into these categories 'Photos and Discoveries', I think you should share your own experiences having food there, example. the taste, customer service, restaurant environment etc. For official guidelines, please read here: Posting on "Share your Photos and discoveries" Board.

Thank for these nice photos!

Level 10

Dear Bong, Chamnan, 

Thank you very much for your advice and great information that you sharing your experience with me, 

i will try my best in next local guides connect,

Best regards

Sophy Chiep

Sophy