RobinJA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

At EatStreet Koramanagala, Bangalore, India - Exploring Foods.

IMG-20170205-WA0003.jpg

Good Ambiance!  Great to spend time here at weekends. Great varieties of Foods. Live Music. A must visit place. Hope this will be useful for my fellow guides.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
15 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: At EatStreet Koramanagala, Bangalore, India - Exploring Foods.

Hi @RobinJA. I looked at your original post prior to your editing it and it looks like it was originally shared without a description which is probably why @Myrathor recommended you read the tips for posting on this board to add more detail to the post so others know why you shared the photo and what makes it special. In our opinion (and recommendation), the more information you share, the better, so Local Guides can comment on it and share their experiences. The tips are meant to encourage conversations about the experiences we're sharing around the world, not to discourage them. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @RobinJA Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce -Yourself-March 2017. Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general. Good luck.

Level 6

Hi,

Its the experience which i had shared while i explore with maps. So kindly avoid same comments in all posts. I request u to go through my posts and comment, instead of being spammy 🙂 @Myrathor , Good luck!

@MiroslavK wrote:

Hi @RobinJA Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce -Yourself-March 2017. Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general. Good luck.

Level 8

@RobinJA The rule stated what should be a contribution. You have to describe in detail the place or event.

Level 6

@Myrathori request you to go kindly go through the image description. Thank you!

Level 8

Level 6

@MyrathorI think its a good post and my post too. See the moderators commented on it >> https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/Trapizzino-in-New-York/td-p/137493 .

Also My post is a get-together cheerful moments, its not a post to promote a restaurant. So if my post is wrong, let the moderation to take action. It seems you are making spammy comments. I request the moderators to please respond!  @TraciC@Gus

Level 6

@YK1001Hi...Please give your opinion about this post, since @Myrathor is continuously commenting to this post in a spammy nature. These comments will consider as a discourage to new local guides. Appreciation makes us to go more miles, that what are you are doing.. ! of-course we follow the guidelines.

Googler
Solution

Hi @RobinJA. I looked at your original post prior to your editing it and it looks like it was originally shared without a description which is probably why @Myrathor recommended you read the tips for posting on this board to add more detail to the post so others know why you shared the photo and what makes it special. In our opinion (and recommendation), the more information you share, the better, so Local Guides can comment on it and share their experiences. The tips are meant to encourage conversations about the experiences we're sharing around the world, not to discourage them. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @RobinJA, we've been notified that you wish to take down this post. To do so, click on the three dots on the top right of the post, then select "Delete". 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.