JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Academy of Music, University of Zagreb - 360 Photos

The Academy of Music is a Croatian music school based in Zagreb. It is one of the three art academies affiliated with the University of Zagreb, along with the Academy of Dramatic Art and the Academy of Fine Arts.

@OSAMA, @Anonymous, @Kamalhasnainee, @SalmaanN, @HelloSamsonR, @ErmesT, @LucioV, @RonneBD, @AkmalB, @BudionoS

Academy of Music, University of Zagreb, Marshal Tito Square, Zagreb, Croatia
9 comments
Level 10

Re: Academy of Music, University of Zagreb - 360 Photos

Great photos @JohnnyE 😊😊. Thanks for sharing. Very lovely photospheres.

Level 8

Thanks for this useful information and the 360 photos of Academy of Music, University of Zagreb, @JohnnyE 😊😊

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Welcome @HelloSamsonR, and @SalmaanN. Glad you like it. The Academy traditionally organizes two grand concerts every year held at the Vatroslav Lisinski Concert Hall, along with almost 300 various smaller concerts throughout the year held at smaller venues around Zagreb.

Since I am Street View Trusted Photographer I have many more great 360 photos to share, I will tag you again when I share something interesting to see. There is sooooo much more to see. 😊

Level 8

You are welcome to tag us, @JohnnyE.. We would always love to learn interesting things.. 😊😊 Isn't it, @HelloSamsonR ?😀😀

@_Johnny_ wrote:

Welcome @HelloSamsonR, and @SalmaanN. Glad you like it. The Academy traditionally organizes two grand concerts every year held at the Vatroslav Lisinski Concert Hall, along with almost 300 various smaller concerts throughout the year held at smaller venues around Zagreb.

Since I am Street View Trusted Photographer I have many more great 360 photos to share, I will tag you again when I share something interesting to see. There is sooooo much more to see. 😊

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

You are welcome to tag us, @JohnnyE.. We would always love to learn interesting things.. 😊😊 Isn't it, @HelloSamsonR ?😀😀

Thanks @SalmaanN. I do not expect no less from you. 😊😀

Level 10

Level 9

@LucioV wrote:

Nice night shoots @JohnnyE is this a new location for the Academy? Looks very new.

@LucioV, it is the oldest and largest music school in the country, tracing its origins back to 1829 when the Zagreb Musical Society's school was established. In 2004 old building has been reconstructed. It was conceptual solution by Milan Šosterić - Croatian architect. The Academy is more beautiful during the day.

Academy of Music - University of ZagrebAcademy of Music - University of Zagreb
@SalmaanN, @HelloSamsonR, @HalimD

Level 10

Wow! So they built an outside cover for the old building? Ore they built it from scratch?

Level 8

I think it is built from scratch, @LucioV.. Isn't @JohnnyE??

@LucioV wrote:

Wow! So they built an outside cover for the old building? Ore they built it from scratch?

Vellore Local Guides