NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

A day out ,to the place i know and never been before.(Osmania University)Hyderabad,India.

Sun scorching furiously with 40 degrees,hot humid breeze flowing all around,With a backpack containing 2 water bottles , power bank,glucose pack and few chocolates , cap,shoes on,I started my day walking towards the heart of the city , Osmania University.

Built in 1917 by the Nawabs  of Nizam,OU is the best place to have higher education in India .surrounded by trees and is pollution free area,contains the history and heritage of Hyderabad in the architecture of buildings.Celebrated the 100 years of formation day recently.IMG_20170521_104720.jpg

I live in Hyderabad, but  this is the first time i visited this place,trees were filtering the heat from the sun and providing some cool breeze .I took few Photographs of the Arts and Science block,ECE block,Main library,Computer science block,Indoor stadium and even captured few 360 degree images of this place.

Arts collegeArts collegeArts college main doorArts college main doorMain libraryMain libraryArts collegeArts collegeECE blockECE blockIMG_20170521_153747.jpgIMG_20170521_153817.jpgIMG_20170521_152100.jpgIMG_20170521_152146.jpgIMG_20170521_152328.jpgIMG_20170521_152449.jpg

A campus with a huge area of 1600 acres , and over a 100 blocks out of which i could cover only 50 .After 3 hours of walking in OU campus i came towards Tarnaka city center ,refreshed myself with huge meal at McD and CCD.

IMG_20170521_102930.jpgIMG_20150528_113126.jpg

After having a belly full of food , i started walking around Tarnaka and captured over 250 images of different places so that i can add them to Google maps.

This is how i have dedicated my day exploring a new place to me and capturing that moments so that others can get benefits from that.  

Being local guide helped me so much ,created interest in me to explore new places . 

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
20 comments
Level 2

Re: A day out ,to the place i know and never been before.(Osmania University)Hyderabad,India.

Awsome thank you sharing 

Level 10

Re: A day out ,to the place i know and never been before.(Osmania University)Hyderabad,India.

@NarenChandra Thanks for sharing the beatiful post.

Level 10

with pleasure , @AnuradhaP@bates62 thanks for acknowledging my work.

Level 2

Great job keep it up 

Level 10

Hello,  good and a V hard work Naren in this extreme temperature. 

Level 9

@NarenChandra Good job and good info shared by You Naren. Nice work 

Level 10

Level 9

Great post @NarenChandra, Osmania University is celebrating 100 years!

Level 10

Thanks @AslamMo you are the one who inspired me to write the post.