LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: 5 fantastic dessert photos from Local Guides

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Anytime you share this food photos @LuisRG It always makes me wonder the magic fingers taking such brilliant photos. This is really amazing and lovely, wow 😃😃😊😊😊😄😄. Yummy photos makes me want to eat the screen on my phone 😂😂😂😂

But with some care and the tips we've been sharing, all of you can take brilliant photos too 🙂 It's a matter of practice 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Former Google Contributor

I love your pics, @KarenVChin. They're all yummy 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

@LuisRG wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Anytime you share this food photos @LuisRG It always makes me wonder the magic fingers taking such brilliant photos. This is really amazing and lovely, wow 😃😃😊😊😊😄😄. Yummy photos makes me want to eat the screen on my phone 😂😂😂😂

But with some care and the tips we've been sharing, all of you can take brilliant photos too 🙂 It's a matter of practice 🙂

Trust me  that's why I have been following your posts @LuisRG😊. Because I have been learning a lot from them lately.

Level 9

#Sweetastic!  What inspiring pixel shots.

ThaTruthSeka
Level 10

Hi @ThaTruthSeka @HelloSamsonR @Briggs, thank you very much, we have to can take delicious photos like that, yummy

Connect Moderator

Continuando con los postres comparto algunas de las que tengo para poder ir a dormir con algo dulce en el estomago.

IMG_2145.JPG

IMG_2147.JPG

IMG_2157.JPG

IMG_2159.JPG

Level 7

My mouth is watering

Connect Moderator

@LuisRG, that's a great post! I like everything about food and particularly dessert is my favorite. I just wonder why on earth every health freaks are so against this innocent substance called sugar! I also wonder, how would I live if desserts were not invented! No matter how full I am, I always have room for dessert.

Thanks to all the photographers out there who covered this heavenly food for July Eat Like A Local campaign. And thanks to the entire Google team who thought about such a brilliant idea.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just gave me some great breakfast ideas!