JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

360 day/night photos of Esplanade Hotel

The Esplanade Hotel is a historic luxury hotel in Zagreb, Croatia. It was built in 1925 to provide accommodation for passengers of the famous Orient Express train, which traveled between Paris and Istanbul. The Winds of War, an Emmy Award-winning mini-series, was filmed in this hotel.

@OSAMA, @Anonymous, @NareshDarji, @HelloSamsonR, @JonasKL, @LucioV, @SalmaanN

Esplanade Zagreb Hotel, Mihanovićeva ulica, Zagreb, Croatia
15 comments
Level 9

Re: 360 day/night photos of Esplanade Hotel

Very nice hotel @JohnnyE , how much the night here !??

And upload more photos for the rooms if you have👍😁👍

Very nice 😁😁😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderful @JohnnyE but I´m not rich.

A few years ago I was a weekend in the best Hotel of the world, Obama family go there usually...wanna see?

Connect Moderator

Nice view @JohnnyE which camera using you ?

@_Johnny_ wrote:

The Esplanade Hotel is a historic luxury hotel in Zagreb, Croatia. It was built in 1925 to provide accommodation for passengers of the famous Orient Express train, which traveled between Paris and Istanbul. The Winds of War, an Emmy Award-winning mini-series, was filmed in this hotel.

@OSAMA, @Anonymous, @NareshDarji, @HelloSamsonR, @JonasKL, @LucioV, @SalmaanN

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@OSAMA wrote:

Very nice hotel @JohnnyE , how much the night here !??

And upload more photos for the rooms if you have👍😁👍

Very nice 😁😁😁

@OSAMA, @Anonymous

Prices per night:

Superior Double or Twin Room - 540 €

Deluxe Double or Twin Room - 715 €

Junior Suite - 878 €

Deluxe Suite - 1258 €

President Suite - Price unavailable

Level 9

@NareshDarji wrote:

Nice view @JohnnyE which camera using you ?

@NareshDarji, these 360 photos are taken with Street View App but I have Ricoh Teta S camera.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don´t like to speak about prizes @JohnnyE...if you really know Villa Padierna Prizes...WOW!

Take a look 😉 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/A-weekend-in-the-best-hotel-in-the-world...

Level 9

@Nando76 wrote:

I don´t like to speak about prizes @JohnnyE...if you really know Villa Padierna Prizes...WOW!

Take a look 😉 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/A-weekend-in-the-best-hotel-in-the-world...

@Anonymous, you cannot compare villa with the luxury hotel. Btw queen Elizabeth stayed in this hotel as well as many presidents from around the world. You should see how hotel is secured when some president staying there. Police is all around the hotel and nearby streets.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was not comparing @JohnnyE...I only said Obama family go there usually...and a lot of arab sheiks, artist, musicians...

Level 9

@Nando76 wrote:

I was not comparing @JohnnyE...I only said Obama family go there usually...and a lot of arab sheiks, artist, musicians...

Same here @Anonymous, feel free to Google about Hotel Esplanade and you'll see who was there, average people cannot afford it. 😁