Albertös's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Qual melhor candidato para Presidente do Brasil este ano?

Moro fora do Brasil a 10 anos e queria uma opinião a quem devo votar nas eleições 2018 e porquê?

Alberto De Souza
London, UK
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Qual melhor candidato para Presidente do Brasil este ano?

Hello @Albertös,

Please excuse my answer in English. Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more. We understand that there are situations that are very upsetting, however, we ask that posts on Connect stay on-topic.

Please review the following post on posting in the community for reference on appropriateness on the forums and thanks again for contributing to Connect!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Qual melhor candidato para Presidente do Brasil este ano?

Hello @Albertös,

Please excuse my answer in English. Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more. We understand that there are situations that are very upsetting, however, we ask that posts on Connect stay on-topic.

Please review the following post on posting in the community for reference on appropriateness on the forums and thanks again for contributing to Connect!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators