RizwanR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

why pictures are removed

Hello all.

I've posted many pictures for locations. First they are published then after a few days some of them are removed. I don't understand why it happen. 

5 comments
Level 7

Re: why pictures are removed

Could you post one or two of those photos here? It would be easier then to guess. 

Markus Kiili
Level 3

FB_IMG_1491041203386.jpg

FB_IMG_1491041206516.jpg

FB_IMG_1491041160093.jpg

FB_IMG_1491041047105.jpg

These are some photos which r removed. The location is ''Wasim Bari Wrestling Club'' Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan. 

Level 7

I think that reason is, that there is mostly people in your photos. Those photos don't give much info about the place. They are more like portraits not photos for those who are looking for how neighborhood there looks like. Idea in Google Maps is not to put there photos about people. There is other services for that. If I'm looking for info from location by Google Maps, I want to see how location looks like, not what kind of people there have been, even if those people would work there. I added some photos with info text to show difference between photos. 

This is not ok, to Google MapsThis is not ok, to Google MapsThis is ok, because here you can see how location lookslikeThis is ok, because here you can see how location lookslikeThis is even better because you can see here only how location looks like.This is even better because you can see here only how location looks like.

Markus Kiili
Connect Moderator

Level 6

this is not the reason,most of the pictures I take there are not people, like the one below. Mine was removed meanwhile tons of pictures with people in the pub are still there

IMG_9812.JPG