Salton's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: "Available for hire" is not working

Thanks @GoRoundMedia and @Rmack for sharing!

@GoRoundMedia we are investigating your cases and we'll give you an update as soon as we can. 

Thanks four your patience!

Regards, 

Level 6

Thank you so much LuciaC. I’m grateful that you are helping!

Larry

Level 6

Hi Lucia, 

it has been over two weeks since I've reached 50 approved photos but I'm also still unable to activated the switch...

Screenshot_20180515-051719_Street View.jpgScreenshot_20180515-052553_Street View.jpg

Level 6

Do you have any updates for us about our situation of not receiving the invitation nor the ability to click on the option of being available for hire?

Level 5

I am having the same problem. Have any solutions been suggested or discovered by anybody yet? 

Level 6

Add your name to the list over at the product forum - the more the merrier...https://productforums.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/maps/06uRUvljEng

Level 5

Thanks for the link. Seems like this issue could be due to the fact that 2 weeks have not passed since my 50th approved pano, as this is the answer given to another user in a similar situation. I guess I’ll just have to wait and find out. 

Thanks again!

Level 1

Hi all, 

We are still working on this, trying to find a solution as soon as possible. 

We'll let you know when we have any news.

Thanks again for your patience.

Best, 

Level 10

Hello @Badruddeen,

Do you know that the error about "Available for hire" not working is lasting from ‎27-12-2017 (the initial post of this thread)?

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Level 6

The original poster had his issue solved (see his subsequent post). The recent problems began at the end of April.