Salton's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

"Available for hire" is not working

Hello,

I have reached the 50 mark of approved 360 photos. When I go to select "Available for hire" I get the error message at the bottom of the screen "Requires fifty published and approved 360 photos".  I currently have 52 Google Maps approved photos. Please see screen shots below, these were captured on my mobile device in the Street View app. Is there some type of error right now or is there a way to get these escalated to support to get this working. 

IMG_1348.PNGIMG_1349.PNG

31 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: "Available for hire" is not working

Give it a couple days.  😉

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Give it a couple days.  😉

Level 7

I have a similar issue but my profile stats seems to be stuck saying I only have 32 approved photos when this is wrong 😞

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Unable-to-toggle-avaliable-for-hire/m-p/790...

James K
Local Guide Level 7
Street View Trusted Photographer
Master Fact Finder | Expert Reviewer | Expert Photographer
United Kingdom
Level 6

I have the same issue at 87 approved and published panoramas. I have reinstalled the app and still no luck. It has been over a week past the fifty required. I also did not receive any invitations. Please advise.

Level 4

I’m not sure how it got fixed someone commented give it a couple days and a couple days later it was fixed

Level 6

Hi, 

I have 163 maps approved photos i have done over the years i have a issue when i select 'Available for hire' i get the message Requires fifty published and approved 360 photos and also have not received any email. 

Level 1

Hi @Rmack and @GoRoundMedia

Thank you very much for reporting this issue. 

We will investigate your cases and let you know when we gave any news regarding to this. 

In the meantime, would you mind sharing an updated screenshot of your statistics tab, so that we can investigate a little more?

Best, 

Level 6

DC61CA66-E87F-496B-95E8-35F2F4375172.png

Level 6

Were you able to find the reason why I’m not getting that invitation so I can successfully turn on the option to be available for hire?

Level 6

Hi, 

Attached is my stats screen shot i am also a level 6 local guide but does not show that. 

Thanks

gs.jpeg