Did you mean: 
Level 4

hindu Festival

IMG_2810.JPG

Sri Munneswaram Devasthanam, Wariyapola Road, Chilaw, Sri Lanka
2 comments
Level 5

Re: hindu Festival

As an expert in festival, fair, wedding, and birthday planning, I have found that Hindu arose and spread fervently across Southeast Asia, so maybe plan on having the festival in one of these more acclimatized locations.

1. Hanoi, Vietnam

2. Negros, Philippines

3. Bangkok, Thailand (a personal favorite)

4. Jacksonville, FL, United States

5. Rambai, Brunei

- With Love, Mack

Level 7

Re: hindu Festival

Hey @nira_kn,

A very warm welcome @nira_kn, to LG connect.

You have shared an awesome pic of Hindu festival.

But I would like to suggest that, Instead of just posting the picture it is better to explain the picture as well.  It will help many peoples what exactly it is.  Here we have Local guides from almost every part of the world and everyone belongs to his/her religion. Every one cant get you by only seeing your Beautiful pictures, So it's better to explain it as well. And because of this, everyone can know each other's festivals.  Please try to elaborate your feelings with your picture. And here we are family, So here share your thoughts, share your festivals and keep contributing to know each other better and to help each other.

As of you are looking new here I would like to add some more points which will help you to know how to better interact with the community:

1. The 5 core values of Connect
  2. Need Help?: The help area gives you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
  3. Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
  4. In this section, we post photos enriched with our story.
  5. Give to the post a descriptive title
  6. Introduce yourself to the community, tell us about you.

I would like to add one more suggestion as extra tips, I would suggest you, Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome Again.

Regards,

Swapnil