Ipsinternet's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Upload 360

Hello

I bought a Nikon Keymaster 360. Unfortunately it doesn't work with my Pixel 2, so I have to put the SIM Card in my computer.

How to upload the 360 images?

In the help forums I see that's only possible with street view.

Thanks for your advise

Baden(CH), Baden, Schweiz
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Upload 360

@Ipsinternetfor better solution please search on youtube. search, How to upload 360 picture on google street view?

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 8

@Ipsinternet

Sir, As par my little knowledge there is no other way to upload accept Street view Android or Ios app

But you can take a picture through any 360 camera then transfer that picture to your Pixel and then go to Street view app then choose the Import 360 photo option and upload that picture to the exact location where from you clicked

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ipsinternet,

Just so you know, I have moved your post to the Photography board in order to ensure your issue will get the full attention it deserves.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Good Morning @Ipsinternet

There are two easy methods.

1.  simply drop the finished images after post on your phone and upload the images using the StreetView app.  
     Transfer like you would any other image you want to save to your phone.

2.  upload directly from your PC using a online service such as PanoSkin.com  
     At low volumes its free however at higher volumes you want to sign up for the Pro account.

Hope this helps.

Bo