Claire-dental-desi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Hi Alish The 'see inside' link is no more active, but the...

Hi Alish

The 'see inside' link is no more active, but the panorama thumbnail will still be shown.

cheers

rafa

Level 8

Re: Street view editor

To be available for hire you have to submit 50+ Streetview approved sphere photos

Level 5

Hi 

I just got badg for google trusted photographer.but i am confused about camera with high quality.

I have lg 360 right now .but its quality is not so good. I want to use a dslr.but i dont hv much knowledge about DSLR n fish eye lens .somebody please help me to find out a new dslr camera with a fisheye or wide angle lens.n how to take photography from that ans in which software i can easily stich them

?

Level 7

Hi, 

I currently use a Canon MIII and 14mm lens to shoot my 360 tours. The use autopano to stitch them all together.

@Akshay94279 wrote:

Hi 

I just got badg for google trusted photographer.but i am confused about camera with high quality.

I have lg 360 right now .but its quality is not so good. I want to use a dslr.but i dont hv much knowledge about DSLR n fish eye lens .somebody please help me to find out a new dslr camera with a fisheye or wide angle lens.n how to take photography from that ans in which software i can easily stich them

?

Level 5

Wt is canon III

N lense u r using is very costly

Is there any other choice..

Can i use any fish eye or wide angle lense with dslr for street view?

And pls call me or wtsapp me..i need more details

Level 10

@Akshay94279 wrote:

Wt is canon III

N lense u r using is very costly

Is there any other choice..

Can i use any fish eye or wide angle lense with dslr for street view?

And pls call me or wtsapp me..i need more details

Canon M is probably this series of Canon camera. Yes you can use pretty much any lens, however you will want to have a base for the whole system. e.g. a Nodal ninja. I would suggest not use a fish eye lens, just a normal wide angle lens e.g. 17mm or 24mm will be fine. Prime lens are usually a lot cheaper than zoom ones. The wider the lens the more information / angle the camera can capture so you take up less picturees to form the 360 sphere. To save cost, you can even use manual focus lens, just set aperture to f/22. The trick about using a stand alone camera is you have to stitch it up after you take the pictures so budget some $$ for the software. @LucioV had made a great comparison article here.

Level 5

hi there,

it´s very disappointing not to be able to use the SV editor. i thought it would be available to me when i get SV|T photographer, but it´s now clear to me I was wrong.

using the arrows might be a workaround, but my next client has 8 floors with 7 spheres each floor. arranging these partially overlapping spots with the app will be quite impossible. it just makes no sense to me: two very useful features (multifloor, see inside) are not available for the majority.

two questions - arghh - make it three:

what´s the point in (still dividing) these two different groups: SV|T and SV|T until july 2016?

if the Sv editor is discontinued ... is it so complicated to implement these features in the app?

is there any hope for the future?

just to be clear: from a clients perspective my service will always be some kind of second choice, because i can´t offer these two essential features. some of my competitors can - even if they shoot crappy pictures.

Level 10

@LarsJ wrote:

hi there,

it´s very disappointing not to be able to use the SV editor. i thought it would be available to me when i get SV|T photographer, but it´s now clear to me I was wrong.

using the arrows might be a workaround, but my next client has 8 floors with 7 spheres each floor. arranging these partially overlapping spots with the app will be quite impossible. it just makes no sense to me: two very useful features (multifloor, see inside) are not available for the majority.

what´s the point in (still dividing) these two different groups: SV|T and SV|T until july 2016?

if the Sv editor is discontinued ... is it so complicated to implement these features in the app?

just to be clear: from a clients perspective my service will always be some kind of second choice, because i can´t offer these two essential features. some of my competitors can - even if they shoot crappy pictures.

Hi @LarsJas a long term SVT photographer i can understand your frustration.

Anyway, consider Google pushed a lot of work into new SV API, and many third party great programmers are building their software to use it; this includes Multifloor support (with some bugs...).

Please, refer to my third party tools thread for more info: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Street-View-Trusted/How-do-I-choose-a-third-party-tool/td-p/19...

Level 7

So was I but I find that 3rd parties are doing a much better job. You should check the Pano2VR software from Garden Gnome. It takes a while to get a hang of if but it is very powerfull and good support. Check http://ggnome.com/pano2vr

The Google Street View app has also been improved a lot. Before it was impossible to work with.

@LarsJ wrote:

hi there,

@LarsJ wrote:

hi there,

Level 5

thanks for your links! this is very helpful.

I´m already in contact with gothru and I´ll also take a look at pano2vr. last time I´ve checked they didn´t have that SV-publishing-feature .. but that was a long time ago.