AmarnathP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Street View: Available for hire is still inactive

Hi @Yohanad thanks for your reply.

Yes still this problem i am facing,  i also remove sv application from mobile and re downloaded and then i trying to enable this option but problem is same.

Level 5

Hello, @AmarnathP

Many thanks again for the details and for the patience. The Street View app team is investigating what is going on, and I'll be back with news as soon as possible.

Level 7

@Yohanad thanks for your reply.

Dear @Yohanad Please help as soon as possible to resolve this issue i am making more contribution for google map.

Thanks

Level 7

Please reply i am not getting any solution who can help me for this

Level 5

Hello, @AmarnathP!

I'm sorry for taking so long on this - but I can assure you the SV app team is taking a close look on this. We are investigating what's going on so we can avoid this to happen in the future again.

As soon as we have news, I'll let you know.

Many thanks again for the patience!

Level 8

Go to the Street View App under Settings make sure the Available for hire toggle button is turned on.

If you are eligible, the toggle switch would turn on. 

Else it would warn that you need to have at least 50 Google Maps approved 360 photos

Hope it fixes your issue. 

Good Luck

Level 7

Hello @ShineRaj first read discussion carefuly then give answer

Level 8

Once you have more than 50+ approved 360 photos,  Google photos will send you an invitation to be Available for hire.

The invitation is not sent to everybody who is eligible. It is shared only after checking the credentials, quality of the 360, equipment and your location.

Good Luck

Level 7

@AmarnathP Anything new with this issue? If yes, how did you solve it? Same problem here.