9 comments
Level 9

Re: Still missing panoramas from map and pin

Anyone? Still no update?

Should I repost those images? Having issues with unhappy client 😞

Level 5

Hello, @ManolisV!

Thanks for sharing this question and the links to the photos. Could you please check in the Street View app if they are "Approved by Maps"? You can see this in each info card of the photos.

When photos are not approved, you still can see them on your Maps profile, but they are not searchable on Maps.

On the other hand, if the photos are approved, sometimes it can take some time for them to appear - and there isn't a way to control the order of the photos or how they appear throughout Google's products.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Level 9

Holy s***!

Yes, the images seem to be rejected: Maps Rejected.

The panorama seems to be perfect though, properly located and connected with other panoramas. Shot with Samsung 360° (so no stitching issues etc).

Any ideas?

And thank you @Yohanad! 🙂

Level 5

Hi @ManolisV,

That's unfortunate, but I'm glad I could help 🙂 You can read more info at the Publishing acceptance criteria page and find what can be applied for the photos you published.

Best,

Yohana

Level 10

Hi @ManolisV not many issues in these images. The only thing you have to take care is the horizon, since the Samsung Gear 360 is not automatically correcting!

Level 9

Actually you helped a lot @Yohanad@ :

All of the sudden, most my panoramas are today approved and images are visible on the map (without doing anything)...

Today I'm happy cause many other panoramas are also approved, BUT if this is going to be that random how can we provide professional content to our clients?

Level 9

Thank you very much @LucioV,

All my new panos are better I think, but either way as you can see, those panos are approved today...

Happy but stressed...

Level 2

@LucioVI saw many thousands much worse leveled panos on Maps

Level 2

@ManolisV wrote:

Actually you helped a lot @Yohanad@ :

All of the sudden, most my panoramas are today approved and images are visible on the map (without doing anything)...

Today I'm happy cause many other panoramas are also approved, BUT if this is going to be that random how can we provide professional content to our clients?

No way to be professional to clients with this workflow