Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Stereo photospheres

@Panohr wrote:

@CsabaPlease note what @LuisRG wrote in 

Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board

[ Edited ]

This board is not for sharing pictures (there is another one for that!) If you want to tell us about how you used a composition technique or how your camera is behaving in low light situations, by all means, show us a picture that illustrates the concept.

so please do not share pictures within this board. Thank you

Dear @Panohr, I was explaining a technique, not sharing a photo that I took. So I was doing exactly what Luis suggested. In fact, I was spending more than an hour today moving irrelevant posts from the Photography board to their respective and more relevant boards myself.

Level 3

Dear @Csaba personally I know that you did not mean anything bad. But my feelings and community opinions are different. It is irrelevant whether you shared photo you took or not, @LuisRG wrote This board is not for sharing pictures (there is another one for that!). All we have to read rules and to behave according to the terms and conditions. Please note that you will be banned from LGC without prior warning and explanation. 

Level 9

@Panohr 😊

@Csaba upload this photos to explain for us the concept , not to share photos as in other boards , 😊😊

@Panohr wrote:

Dear @Csaba personally I know that you did not mean anything bad. But my feelings and community opinions are different. It is irrelevant whether you shared photo you took or not, @LuisRG wrote This board is not for sharing pictures (there is another one for that!). All we have to read rules and to behave according to the terms and conditions. Please note that you will be banned from LGC without prior warning and explanation. 

Level 3

There is interesting community with some examples of stereospheres, but it not possible to view directly on G+, as you can not see neither simple photosphere on G+

https://plus.google.com/communities/115873882433233779278/stream/012d7dce-c578-4a26-aa55-f5714b78f3b...

Level 1

@Panohr wrote:

There is interesting community with some examples of stereospheres, but it not possible to view directly on G+, as you can not see neither simple photosphere on G+

https://plus.google.com/communities/115873882433233779278/stream/012d7dce-c578-4a26-aa55-f5714b78f3b...

Thank you for the link!