ThanhLan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Size of a 360 degree photo

@LucioVwow, I don't that, so of course you are very well at that kind of information, forgive for me.

I agree with you about that, they don't talk about the maximize size of 360-degree photo, so I understand that factor is unlimited.

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Level 10

No need to apologize 😉 We don't know everything of each other 🙂

Thanks again for your explaination.

Level 10

@ThanhLan Cool! And as soon as you post 50+, you can also embed them here on Connect.

Level 10

Hello @JosephDewey,

I think, any one in this forum can also embed the HTML codes for 360-degree photos in their post, is that right?

I just tried to embed a code for a 360-degree, the forum said "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." 

I don't know why.

Level 10

@ThanhLan wrote:

Hello @JosephDewey,

I think, any one in this forum can also embed the HTML codes for 360-degree photos in their post, is that right?

I just tried to embed a code for a 360-degree, the forum said "Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied." 

I don't know why.

Hi @ThanhLan no, only SVT photographers could use embed, and only for standard SVT iframes, that's why you got such an error 😉

Level 10

Thank you @LucioV, I got it.

Best Regards.

Thanh Lan from Vietnam.

Level 10

@ThanhLan , Yep, as soon as you get 50 photospheres on Google Maps, and become a StreetView Trusted Photographer, then that message will go away.

It would be nice if the error message was a little less severe and came infused with hope, such as, "You're only 37 photospheres on Google Maps away from being able to embed HTML on Connect. Iframe code removed for now, but please try to post again after you become a SVTP."

Level 10

@JosephDewey

Totally agree with you, the notification message said like that will make some people try to do another ways to post the reply.

Level 8

@JoeCullity

Thanks for the info

Level 6
Level 6

It seems that the maximum pixel size is 14000 x 7000.  I haven't been able to upload any photo that is larger than this.