Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[RECAP] ABUJA THE 36" Walk

The 36 walk Abuja, Nigeria. 

Walk took place on 22 April 2018, 

Two Local Guides made it to the heart of Nigeria, that sunday. I and @folanifemi

We met at Bannex, the Mall, then decided to move into the Republic of Chickens to gear up with sugar and glucose for the long walk (approximately 5 KM)

The republic of ChickenThe republic of Chickenoff we went, cameras blazing, and seeking for the best 36. 
Made of GoldMade of Gold
From Street to street, 5KM wasn't a cake walk
street.jpg

We even ran out of water at some point, had to improvise 
water.jpg

The walk ways were really beautiful 

We had fun
Merry WalkMerry Walk

We tried different things 
between LG and Samsungbetween LG and SamsungTrying an angleTrying an angletrying another angletrying another angleBeing a VendorBeing a Vendorjust being a LGjust being a LG

We got daring 
Daring the RoadDaring the RoadDaring the roadDaring the road

We discovered a talent. 
Hand made vasesHand made vasestalent.jpgone man's workone man's workOne artificial flowerOne artificial flowertalent4.jpgTalent on displayTalent on displayline of vasesline of vases

We found other beauties 

tyres painted to beautytyres painted to beautyArch magicArch magicOld but trendyOld but trendyFashion for the fashionableFashion for the fashionablerazor.png

We concluded on a good note

Signing outSigning out

Then we went back to chill at the Republic of Chickens 

chill.jpg

And that was how @Anonymous and @folanifemi did Abuja Nigeria's the 36"

@PaulPavlinovich Looking forward to next year's event. 

Abuja, Nigeria
9 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] ABUJA THE 36" Walk

I recall I was on top of the meet-up ready to walk the walk until my flight was moved early same day and left before dawn. It was so sad for me to have missed this. Thanks for sharing the recap. And I'm glad I managed to convince @folanifemi to be there after so much persuasion and I'm super happy that he came.

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Connect Moderator

Looks like a great walk and glad to see some of your city 🙂

Level 10

It's indeed a great city and I look forward to sharing more of the beauty of the strategically planned capital of our country.

Level 9

Weldone guys.

You did very well.

I asked about meeting up but got no response.

I think it will be good to get a contact number for next time. Or meet at a fast food restaurant. 

Level 8

Cool @Anonymous @MAdriel @MrLabule

All the best

Badruddeen

Level 10

@MAdriel wrote:

Weldone guys.

You did very well.

I asked about meeting up but got no response.

I think it will be good to get a contact number for next time. Or meet at a fast food restaurant. 

Sorry I missed this! Where did you ask @MAdriel? I would have answered immediately! Either way you can always ask any question or suggest a meet-up here or on any of the unofficial social platforms ; the Google plus community, WhatsApp group etc. I'll be glad to respond to you should you have any further  questions. 

Level 9

I did on the main post.

I missed out on that but looking forward to attending future events 

Level 7

Oh lovely... Great walk, I did not see the meet up post, would be lovely to join... I am looking forward to other meet ups... Thanks for sharing the update. Great one guys @NkennaA and @folanifemi Cheers.

Level 7

Heyy, oh sorry about that... I guess we have to look to the future for a good meet up...Cheers...