OndraK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Not counting view in bedge requirements

I've added about 3 first photos of places that have been made public, but the requirement to meet the badge has not been counted. Also, I have added over 100 photos together with over 500 views and it did not count anything.

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Not counting view in bedge requirements

Hi @OndraK

Please don't worry, all are sailing in same boat, it is known issue, some huge work in background is carried out by Google Team, after that everything will be alright.

Keep Mapping.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc. And never share your or anybody personal information in LGC.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @OndraK

Please don't worry, all are sailing in same boat, it is known issue, some huge work in background is carried out by Google Team, after that everything will be alright.

Keep Mapping.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. Before actual posting, Pl. go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Help etc. And never share your or anybody personal information in LGC.

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 6

Thanks for your advice, my first photos of places have already been counted. But none of my 2000 views was counted yet, I'm still waiting for it.

Level 10

Hi @OndraK

You are welcome and Thanks.

Vijay Desai.