AmarnathP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Map street view feature

I have completed 50+ 360 Photo but still my " available for hire " feature is not enable please guide me what I can do ?

3 comments
Level 7

Re: Map street view feature

Hi, Firstly, Congratulation for completing Level 4.

In order to get the Trusted photographer

1. you need to follow the Image Acceptance & Privacy Policies and standards as described.

2. Ensure your 360 photos are approved. Sometimes its take little time to get this enabled due to automated screening.

3.Keep check your mobile for "Available for hire" option if you followed all the required steps then it will be available soon 

All the best!

Level 9

Level 10

great job @AmarnathP , are 50 of your photo spheres approved?

If yes just go to settings tab in your street view app.

the first setting will be ,are available for hire .the first setting will be ,are available for hire .just toggle it to on .just toggle it to on .you will receive a mail from google ,which looks like this .you will receive a mail from google ,which looks like this . 

There will be a link to google form,just fill the form and submit, now go back to your app check the stats and it shows you "available for hire- yes".

with in no time after this you will be awarded a google trusted photographer badge and in the span on 5 days your name will be updated in hire list.

Thanks and regards 

Naren Chandra