TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

#. MaGIC-4. GOLDEN HOUR & BLUE HOUR… !

Dear All..

Once again thank you all, for all your supports & motivation, to Reach 20 Million Viewers in Google Map..!

20 M.JPG

You might have NOTICED (many times) that most of your [your friend’s] Sunset (& Sunrise) shots are eye catching.. Is it NOT?

I love “Natural” photos..! I dislike editing photos to give effects. I always try to shoot in natural light, particularly during “Golden Hours” – also known as “Magic Hours”. If you view my photos, more than 95% are NOT edited at all (Except for Watermark, Inserting locations and resizing as per Google rules)!. I do use flash to enhance the object, in very rare cases.

The “Golden Hour” is the time, around an hour before Sunset.! This gives some of the best natural lighting effects and hence excellent Photos!!! The Sun Rays emit beautiful, warm, and most effective light at this time of day – the most Unique Lighting.!! Many times, these conditions are satisfied little after “Sunrise” too (again for an hour or less). However, one can shoot for more time in the morning and afternoon for longer duration, with specific camera settings.

• Golden hour doesn’t last long, so be careful
  • Clouds may cause varying light / exposures, which may change every s

Where asBlue Hour” is a small duration (20 – 40 minutes, depending on which part of the globe you are) of time, immediately after full Sunset. Here, there are more challenges, as the ambient light is very low, but beautiful!

If anyone is interested, we can discuss further…

Your Kudos are my motivation!

Thanks.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Yercaud, Tamil Nadu, India
15 comments
Level 8

Re: **MaGIC-4**. GOLDEN HOUR & BLUE HOUR… !

Congrats bro for earning lots of hearts and views

@TravellerG,

Continue the same, best luck.

Regards,

jafar pasha

Level 10

Lago di Piazze - Baselga di Pinè (Italy)Lago di Piazze - Baselga di Pinè (Italy)

Lago di Piazze - Baselga di Pinè (Italy)Lago di Piazze - Baselga di Pinè (Italy)

Hi @TravellerG! I completely agree about sunset!!! This photos are about the same place but different days! No filter...just the magnificent mother nature!!

Congratulations,

David 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it's brilliant congrats

Google Moderator

Congratulations on this great achievement, @TravellerG!

I knew about the golden hour (my favourite time of the day, to be honest), but had never heard about a blue hour before reading you post. Thanks for that!

Maybe you can make a post on the new Photography topic section with tips and tricks about how to take the best sunset pictures? I'd love to see your photos. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @DeniGu

We shall try - I will try to contact other veterans too to contribute and also comment before publishing, let me try to do a JOINT effort,

Regs

God's & your blessings..ThanksGod's & your blessings..Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

God's Gift through Google..!

Dear All,

&

@IrrPavlova@helga19@ErmesT@PaulPavlinovich@bhasibahuleyan@Victoria_v@DeniGu@loooove@CatherineL@kutaahya

Without you all this would not have been possible for me..

God's grace, Google, you and our valuable readers..bestowed this..

I dedicate it back to you all..

Thank you..Thank you.. dear all

Google RecordGoogle Record

PS:

I may not be doing justice, if I don't remember my drivers and assistants, who helped me with loads of Gears (Camera, stand, Lenses, etc), that too many times in tough & Challenging conditions (few times, dangerous situations, too..!)

I pay for you all..

Level 9

Re: God's Gift through Google..!

Very impressive number of photos, thank you @TravellerG

Level 8

wow you added 40250 photos on Google Maps. It's really very impressive. Hope all photos help others.

Level 9

Congratulations @TravellerG!

It is a great job!

So many photos! It helps people to find interesting place.