Yohanad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Known issue: "Available for hire" option on SV app

Thanks all for your comments!

We are still working on finding the solution and all the info that you have been giving to us really helps!

We'll let you know as soon as we have any news. 

Best, 

Level 8

@LuciaC

@Yohanad

we wait for the good news,,

👏

Level 7

@Yohanad

I know you guys are trying to help but please think before you provide advice.

The LATEST SV app version is THREE months old at least in the Apple Store and TWO months old in the Google Play Store.

So telling us to be sure that we have the latest App sounds like diverting the issue and actually almost offending people that are not as dumb as you imagine.

I am surprised at how long this issue has been hanging on: Google makes a big thing about being a  Trusted Photographer and then let the program going down because of a small glitch? Remember, Google is the largest beneficiary of our pictures as they attract traffic and, consequently, advertisement.

We would appreciate some effectiveness in fixing this.  As elder rock-and-roll star once sung "A little less conversation, a little more action" ..... 

Level 5

Hi @Yohanad & @LuciaC,

I'm wondering about one thing. Is this a problem that affects all SV users in the last weeks or just some of them? 

Thanks for your help.

Cheers. 

MIB 

Level 10

Re: Unable to toggle avaliable for hire (55 uhd 360 approved)

Thank you so much for your very nice answer, @Badruddeen

However, the first link in your post in broken down. Please fix it for us. Thank you.

I get the same problem with you @Interarctic

Have you been able to switch the button "Available for hire" in your Street View App setting, man?

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Level 8

@ThanhLan wrote:

Thank you so much for your very nice answer, @Badruddeen

However, the first link in your post in broken down. Please fix it for us. Thank you.

I get the same problem with you @Interarctic

Have you been able to switch the button "Available for hire" in your Street View App setting, man?

It's fixed now ThanhLan. Thanks for letting me know.

Hope the SV badge issue gets resolved soon.

Cheers

Level 10

I also get the same problem. Can not switch the button "Available for hire" in your Street View App setting, although my Street View account has more than 60 approved photos.

My iOS version is 10.0.0.2 (with latest firmware) on Iphone 5S.

Waiting for an answer.'Available for hire' button is not working

P/S: @Yohanad,

I did try to delete, reinstall the Street View app and try to opt-in the Available for hire again. Then the result is nothing changed. Can not switch on.

Hope your team will fix the issues soon. Thank you so much.

Level 9

Hello @alexwalkhoff

Subscribe to this thread ,when there is an update you get notified.

Level 10

Hello @Yohanad

The second link in your signature of every post is broken down or something similar:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Street-View-trusted/Getting-started-in-the-SVtp-board-short-FA...

When I click on that, a message said: "The message you are trying to access is permanently deleted. You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your browser's Back button to continue. Return to my original page"
Please fix for us, so we can follow what you want us to know.

Thank you.

Level 10

@Interarctic wrote:

How about getting the «trusted» badge, or is that a part of the «available for hire» switch? That's what i really want to get.

Hello @Interarctic

You are right, if you want to get the badge about Street View Trusted Photographer, you have to go to the Street View app’s settings and turn on the “Available for hire” switch. You will then see an invitation in the Street View app to be made a trusted photographer.

After accepting, you’ll receive an email that links to a form; upon verification of your published 360 photos, your information will be listed on the for-hire index within 5 business days and you’ll get access to the trusted badge.

For more detail, please look at this post:
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Photography/How-to-add-your-own-360-Street-View-on-Google-Maps...