Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Just got The Number!

'Wow!' Everytime I got these mails from Google Local Guides, I just feel wow! its amazing that my pictures got this amount of views! Its awesome!!!

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Just got The Number!

Congratulations @Sovon!

It's one thing to know that your content is helpful to others, but when you see the actual views of your photos, that is something else, isn't it? (It happens to me as well when I receive those emails!)

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Solution

Congratulations @Sovon!

It's one thing to know that your content is helpful to others, but when you see the actual views of your photos, that is something else, isn't it? (It happens to me as well when I receive those emails!)

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

@LuisRG Yep! it feels amazing!

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan

100,00 views?! Well done @Sovon. I received one of these emails today for 8,000 views and thought that was impressive 😉 you're in a whole different league!

Level 8

Thank you @HelloJess .

Level 8

GREAT JOB

Level 4
Level 4

Screenshot_20161119-212857.jpg

Level 7

It would be even better if Google offered monetization options as a reward for its users' devotion and time...

Level 7

Congratulations!!!!! 

Level 7

I agree, I reached the 100, 000 mark too, I got the mail today. It seems amazing that so many people can see your pics 😄

I never thought it possible, when I started doing google localguide posts, I did it to add My town and it seems awesome that so many people now know what there is where there was "nothing" before !! LOL. Greetings to all and congrats for all the views yo've gotten 😉